Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I'll let you let us know what's in the box! Otherwise it could be a little while before people find out, and it's clear people want to see me eaten by a goblin thing from a basket! [emoji38]
Well...the mystery box contains....another box...

....of a different kind entirely though...

4c07e2df68614a4ae6a3ca3e8459a647.jpg

That's awesome! Thanks Josh! :hi5: Yeah, I'll probably keep this box closed! :lol

It's funny too, because Hellraiser is one of the few horror flicks that actually traumatized me as a kid. I don't remember much about it, but I remember turning to it on TV one night and seeing those twins get attacked and blended together. I stopped watching and didn't sleep well for a while! I'm sure having this in the apartment will help with that! :lol

That's awesome! Thanks Josh! :hi5: Yeah, I'll probably keep this box closed! :lol

It's funny too, because Hellraiser is one of the few horror flicks that actually traumatized me as a kid. I don't remember much about it, but I remember turning to it on TV one night and seeing those twins get attacked and blended together. I stopped watching and didn't sleep well for a while! I'm sure having this in the apartment will help with that! :lol

Glad to know I can help you rest easy :lol

I took a picture and texted my wife what I won. She responded with an e-mote of fear that I can only imagine meant that if she was eating Jell-O at the time of reading my text she would've looked something like this when she saw the picture. :lol

GIF-gulp-hold-breath-holding-breath-jello-jurassic-park-nervous-scared-GIF.gif

Holy Frijoles, I go eat with the family and I miss a trivia contest! Dang it! And I didn't even get pizza like Veil. We went and had a salad.

Moral of the story: Salad doesn't do anything good for you!

Congrats Golden Boy! And cool contest Josh!

Awesome contest! Congrats golden boy.

Holy Frijoles, I go eat with the family and I miss a trivia contest! Dang it! And I didn't even get pizza like Veil. We went and had a salad.

Moral of the story: Salad doesn't do anything good for you!

Congrats Golden Boy! And cool contest Josh!

Thanks guys! That's a very true moral mrdbios! Don't worry, just trick your family into making pumpkins with you this weekend for my contest! :lol I just put a reminder about it for people a few posts before Josh had his contest and now it's buried 15 pages back or something once again! :lol

Thanks guys! That's a very true moral mrdbios! Don't worry, just trick your family into making pumpkins with you this weekend for my contest! :lol I just put a reminder about it for people a few posts before Josh had his contest and now it's buried 15 pages back or something once again! :lol

Oh we already have our plan for our pumpkin, and even bought the two we need for the project. We just need to work in the time to get it done!

Thanks guys! That's a very true moral mrdbios! Don't worry, just trick your family into making pumpkins with you this weekend for my contest! [emoji38] I just put a reminder about it for people a few posts before Josh had his contest and now it's buried 15 pages back or something once again! [emoji38]
Muahahaha the post count has risen

Back