Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaktacular 2015

Predator Haiku:

Boom - rockets flying!
Rat tat tat - bullets firing!
Mud wins Dutch this fight.

Last edited:
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Alright, I got my contest idea, but I feel everyone is digging too much on the Funkos, so I need a new prize. I shall see....maybe I'll buy a blu ray Horror movie for ya'll

Question: does everyone own a blu ray? :lol

Hey Doc,

I do have a blu-ray, but I say don't go pick up anything special for a giveaway if you don't want to. If you want to do a contest and you have Funkos to do it with, I say do it!

Hey Doc,

I do have a blu-ray, but I say don't go pick up anything special for a giveaway if you don't want to. If you want to do a contest and you have Funkos to do it with, I say do it!

:lol I saw some cool blu rays with neat covers, and thought it'd fit the setting, and the contest. I don't mind going out for my Freaks! :rock

Or i'd just order the Funko on amazon. :lol

I'll give the option. :rock

:lol I saw some cool blu rays with neat covers, and thought it'd fit the setting, and the contest. I don't mind going out for my Freaks! :rock

Or i'd just order the Funko on amazon. :lol

I'll give the option. :rock

Yeah, go with anything! Funkos are awesome and easy to ship! Blu-rays are great! Options are great...whatever works for you! It's all in fun! :hi5:

Yeah, go with anything! Funkos are awesome and easy to ship! Blu-rays are great! Options are great...whatever works for you! It's all in fun! :hi5:
Alright! Sounds like I shall leave the choice up to whomever wins. I think I will set the contest for tomorrow. Keep ya eyes peeled! :panic:

Hell i'd be happy even if people had contests with no prizes. It's all about camaraderie for me :rock

Agreed, always fun to get a kick with out Spook Fam.

Alright, I got my contest idea, but I feel everyone is digging too much on the Funkos, so I need a new prize. I shall see....maybe I'll buy a blu ray Horror movie for ya'll

Question: does everyone own a blu ray? :lol
You know I do. :hi5:

Ok...here's my main contest...draw a 3 page sequential story. Beginning, middle, end. Any subject matter

Winner gets some SDCC Funkos

Deadline is November 1st

Ok...here's my main contest...draw a 3 page sequential story. Beginning, middle, end. Any subject matter

Deadline is November 1st

Well, that's one I don't have to worry about. I can't even draw stick figures well, let alone write a story to draw them to.

Woah! You gotta see F13th Part III. This is where he gets a very important... uhh..... disguise! :)

Ya know, maybe I have seen 3... I may not have seen 2. I don't remember the one with Pamela at all... so maybe I haven't seen it. I've just seen them while they were on at parties growing up mainly so I have no idea. It's been years since I've seen any of them though.

Deadline is November 1st

Ooh, I like!

anmI8Lf.gif

Write a haiku about anything related to Predator. The prize will be a Predator Funko and SDCC Predator mask bottle opener. Contest ends Wednesday 10/14 at 6pm Central time. Winner will be chosen at random.

Just a reminder that the contest ends today. Loving the entries so far.

Back