Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Ya know, maybe I have seen 3... I may not have seen 2. I don't remember the one with Pamela at all... so maybe I haven't seen it. I've just seen them while they were on at parties growing up mainly so I have no idea. It's been years since I've seen any of them though.
It's all good, but yeah... it's time to for you to revisit Camp Crystal Lake. Mwahahahahaaaa!

OK, that was lame. :lol

grammar-police.jpg

anmI8Lf.gif

Ok, so I thought of a fun contest for everyone. I will figure out the main prize in a bit, but part of the prize pack will include a small print of the Sam artwork I did and posted a few hundred pages back by now. :lol as well as something else I'm working on to do each year like the buttons, patches, and Vander Kits. (however if you win either of these in earlier contests between now and the close of this contest they won't be included.)

Now for the contest:
We all remember being young kids and having to do a macaroni mural/picture in school... so... that's the contest. Take whatever macaroni you want, and grab some glue and get creative! Horror/Halloween theme would probably be best, but not a requirement. Have at it!

Contest will run from now until October 31st at midnight. (meaning Nov.1)

anmI8Lf.gif

Ok, so I thought of a fun contest for everyone. I will figure out the main prize in a bit, but part of the prize pack will include a small print of the Sam artwork I did and posted a few hundred pages back by now. :lol as well as something else I'm working on to do each year like the buttons, patches, and Vander Kits. (however if you win either of these in earlier contests between now and the close of this contest they won't be included.)

Now for the contest:
We all remember being young kids and having to do a macaroni mural/picture in school... so... that's the contest. Take whatever macaroni you want, and grab some glue and get creative! Horror/Halloween theme would probably be best, but not a requirement. Have at it!

Yeah, I remember having to do that in school. I never was very creative then either. :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

Now for the contest:

That sounds easy enough

anmI8Lf.gif

Now for the contest:

This contest sounds cheesy, but I guess I'll put my elbows (grease) into it.

Just kidding-sounds like a great contest. Can't wait to see what everybody (and I, for that matter) come up with.

This contest sounds cheesy, but I guess I'll put my elbows (grease) into it.

Just kidding-sounds like a great contest. Can't wait to see what everybody (and I, for that matter) come up with.

I see what ya did there... :lol

First person to post a title of a comic that I picked up today gets a set of buttons!

One guess per post and you only get one guess.

Back