Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I'm getting the first half of a procedure on my back today so I'm either going to be in here all the time because I'm bored while recuperating or not in here at all because I'm drugged into oblivion. If I'm in here there will be contests, though I may not be able to get prizes shipped this week.

I'm getting the first half of a procedure on my back today so I'm either going to be in here all the time because I'm bored while recuperating or not in here at all because I'm drugged into oblivion. If I'm in here there will be contests, though I may not be able to get prizes shipped this week.

Man, Superman must've did a number on you. Hope the procedure gets ya better.

I think you should come in here while drugged into oblivion. It could make for some interesting conversations!

Hope the procedure goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Freaktacular 2015

Man, Superman must've did a number on you. Hope the procedure gets ya better.

I think you should come in here while drugged into oblivion. It could make for some interesting conversations!

Hope the procedure goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

:lol

Take it easy Zod. Get well soon!

Thanks! Drugged out might be an interesting experiment. I'd probably end up making everyone a winner and have to send out 20 packages :lol

Veil awesome work as always so many great things here. i believe I still have my avatar from last year but changing it up to the classic monsters since terminator doesn't fit in around this time of the year. I think I have a contest for you guys soon!

Hi Ryan! Long time no speak. All good? :duff

Thanks! Drugged out might be an interesting experiment. I'd probably end up making everyone a winner and have to send out 20 packages :lol

You'll be like
tumblr_n3689it0hY1scyuf0o1_500.gif

:lol I've got the IV in and am waiting for them to take me back. Getting 6 needles put in the nerves in the right side of my spine between the discs that'll blast them with radio waves to deaden the nerves. Get the right side done in two weeks. Hopefully I'll get about 6 months without any pain and still probably have to have surgery after. Good times.

Make sure and take it easy. Back problems are nothing to laugh at.

:lol I've got the IV in and am waiting for them to take me back. Getting 6 needles put in the nerves in the right side of my spine between the discs that'll blast them with radio waves to deaden the nerves. Get the right side done in two weeks. Hopefully I'll get about 6 months without any pain and still probably have to have surgery after. Good times.

Good luck! I hope the procedure helps out.

I hope everything goes well!

Hey GZD, hope it goes well. lemme know. at least you're looking at other options before fusing them. That i hear ends up being painful.

Just got out. I'm glad it's s quick procedure but I'm be hurting for awhile. I have a feeling a contest test will pop up at some point today to take my mind off all of it.

Just got out. I'm glad it's s quick procedure but I'm be hurting for awhile. I have a feeling a contest test will pop up at some point today to take my mind off all of it.

Glad you're "back".

Did you just get a local anesthetic, or did they put you to sleep? When I had my wisdom teeth removed, they said the general anesthetic would put me to sleep, but they lied. I was awake for the whole thing! I remember what they were talking about, what they were doing, all of it. I didn't feel any of it and really didn't care what they were doing, but I do remember all of it!

Back