Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Already ordered at 30% off... FML.

Sorry man, Zazzle seem to do lots of different promos so it's hard to know which will be best, though I don't see them doing better than 50% off.

And it could have been worse, when my sis ordered her T it was only 14.92% off for Columbus Day weekend... :slap

[emoji38] I avoid Chicago as much as possible, and I don't think it'd be healthy if I ever went to LA, Miami, or NYC :rotfl
I can understand that I literally live about 45mins from Miami and I wouldnt go there if you paid me...unless its a lot, if you want fork over a suitcase if cash then I might. [emoji38]

So here's the challenge: Share a creepy, spooky story that you or someone you know has personally observed or wintessed. Limited to 100 words or less. The winner will be drawn at random. Look forward to some fun stories! Contest ends sometime before 10/31/2015! Make sure and tag your response to this contest #scaredschitless

Now that I'm back in town, its time to get back into my Freaky mode full time!

Here's my story for this one:

After Hurricane Katrina, my wife and I ended up buying the older house she grew up in just outside of New Orleans. I always hated the entry staircase there; gave me the creeps. One night, we were trying to set the house alarm for the night, and it wouldn’t set. It kept giving an error on the motion detector facing those stairs. Really kinda freaky, and we never got it on that night. The next day, our little girl (then 3 or 4) asked us who the old lady standing at the top of the stairs last night was.

This certainly left me #scaredschitless

After Hurricane Katrina, my wife and I ended up buying the older house she grew up in just outside of New Orleans. I always hated the entry staircase there; gave me the creeps. One night, we were trying to set the house alarm for the night, and it wouldn’t set. It kept giving an error on the motion detector facing those stairs. Really kinda freaky, and we never got it on that night. The next day, our little girl (then 3 or 4) asked us who the old lady standing at the top of the stairs last night was.

Oh my god, I would move the next day. That gives me chills. If my daughter ever asks me who someone inside our house is and we don't have company, I'm booking U-Haul. Excellent mrdbios!

That house totally freaked me out. I hated ever being alone in it, and even hated going downstairs by myself. There was a hallway down there that my son hated; he said it made him feel scared. And I always felt like someone was walking up and down those stairs. A funny way to put it would be to say I never felt like the house welcomed me. We never felt in danger, but I never felt welcome either.

I can understand that I literally live about 45mins from Miami and I wouldnt go there if you paid me...unless its a lot, if you want fork over a suitcase if cash then I might. [emoji38]

Yeah I'm about 45 from Chicago, and I can't do it. Doesn't help that Illinois is the Land of ****ing Construction. I'll take a nice patch of land with nothing near me for 100 miles lol.

OhSnap.jpg

Scary! :panic:

I have a family member who has experienced something similar. :horror

That is some seriously scary stuff. While reading it I peed a little.

:lol I avoid Chicago as much as possible, and I don't think it'd be healthy if I ever went to LA, Miami, or NYC :rotfl

Unavoidable for me, I work in the Willis Tower.

Ok, so I thought of a fun contest for everyone. I will figure out the main prize in a bit, but part of the prize pack will include a small print of the Sam artwork I did and posted a few hundred pages back by now. :lol as well as something else I'm working on to do each year like the buttons, patches, and Vander Kits. (however if you win either of these in earlier contests between now and the close of this contest they won't be included.)

Now for the contest:We all remember being young kids and having to do a macaroni mural/picture in school... so... that's the contest. Take whatever macaroni you want, and grab some glue and get creative! Horror/Halloween theme would probably be best, but not a requirement. Have at it!

Contest will run from now until October 31st at midnight. (meaning Nov.1)

Ok, so just a reminder of my current contest... and thought I would share the prizes for this one.

This will mark the beginning of my annual Spook Punk Prizes! Each year will be something different.
Here is the prototype for this year's Punk Prize... (hobbled this together real fast yesterday so I could show everyone while I work on the others)

20151018_192942.jpeg

Also included in this prize pack will be a small print of my Sam Trick r Treat art.
a1835d90-1064-405d-9c4c-21286e64d6e6.png

Will probably add something else to the prize as well since this contest takes some effort. I have a WWDD? T-Shirt that will probably go in the mix. (What Would Dexter Do?)

Anyway, I have 14 Punk Prizes this year to give out.

*Disclaimer: They will only be awarded to active vet members in this thread and chat. Not going to give them to people who pop in once or twice to try and win and then disappear. Sorry. If you are an active Spook Freak that doesn't spend a lot of time in here that is fine. As long as I know who you are you should be good. :D I want people that enjoy this time together to have them. This will be at my discretion... no sniveling. :lol

If that had been my story, the end would have said "Needless to say, BG and her family moved out instantly."

*Disclaimer: They will only be awarded to active vet members in this thread and chat. Not going to give them to people who pop in once or twice to try and win and then disappear. Sorry. If you are an active Spook Freak that doesn't spend a lot of time in here that is fine. As long as I know who you are you should be good. :D I want people that enjoy this time together to have them. This will be at my discretion... no sniveling. :lol

Love the skull man! Not sure I qualify or not, but I'm here for the festivities. :)

Sam print is awesome.

I'm glad a lot of stuff is being held now. I won't be doing giveaways until the final week of October.

Back