Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Sunday night TWD was a little crazy AND TFA trailer looks amazing so I am feeling generous. If you PMed me about TWD Sunday I am giving you buttons regardless if you were right or now (hint, no one guess right :) ).

Sunday night TWD was a little crazy AND TFA trailer looks amazing so I am feeling generous. If you PMed me about TWD Sunday I am giving you buttons regardless if you were right or now (hint, no one guess right :) ).

So I get a set of buttons?!?! :panic:
Please have a chaser! :pray: :pray: I'm near complete thanks to fury, I'd hate to need it still.

Congrats ink for the win!

Thanks again GZL for another contest.

You're in the forum a lot more now so I'll have to push back my work even more so I can be on the alert in here! :lol

Congrats ink for the win!

Thanks again GZL for another contest.

You're in the forum a lot more now so I'll have to push back my work even more so I can be on the alert in here! :lol

:lol I'm also under the influence of prescribed medication so there's no telling how many more contests are coming.

Wow! Very cool!

I'll tell everyone my guess. I said it would be the guy with the sniper rifle. Deanna's son Spencer. I was way off. :lol

Here's a little of what is still to come--MYSTERY BOXES!

spook mystery boxes.JPG

Might as well get started...

anmI8Lf.gif

I went way overboard with subscribing to monthly boxes and my wife was terrified I’d get everything out of them and have stuff all over the house. I took the stuff from the boxes--plus a few smaller items I was planning on giving away, spread it out, and had her repack the boxes as full as she could. Out of all the boxes I got I think I took a handful of items to keep but, for the most part, each one was still complete and ranged from Loot Crate, Nerd Block, Marvel Corps, and Zbox. It’s entirely possible that some of the boxes will suck because I guarantee she didn’t put all Marvel in one, all DC in another, etc. You will more than likely get a hodge podge of items from different companies and genres. I’ll try to do one contest a day until they’re gone.

spook mystery boxes.JPG

Mystery Box Contest #1

What Marvel character costume is my nephew wearing to Wizard World Tulsa this weekend?

One guess per Freak. If more than one person gets it then I'm spinning the wheel. You have until 7pm Central Time tonight to post your guess.

Back