Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Might as well get started...

anmI8Lf.gif

I went way overboard with subscribing to monthly boxes and my wife was terrified I’d get everything out of them and have stuff all over the house. I took the stuff from the boxes--plus a few smaller items I was planning on giving away, spread it out, and had her repack the boxes as full as she could. Out of all the boxes I got I think I took a handful of items to keep but, for the most part, each one was still complete and ranged from Loot Crate, Nerd Block, Marvel Corps, and Zbox. It’s entirely possible that some of the boxes will suck because I guarantee she didn’t put all Marvel in one, all DC in another, etc. You will more than likely get a hodge podge of items from different companies and genres. I’ll try to do one contest a day until they’re gone.

Mystery Box Contest #1

What Marvel character costume is my nephew wearing to Wizard World Tulsa this weekend?

One guess per Freak. If more than one person gets it then I'm spinning the wheel. You have until 7pm Central Time tonight to post your guess.

Oohhh, mystery boxes! Very cool, and very generous.

My guess would be Captain America.

anmI8Lf.gif

I went way overboard with subscribing to monthly boxes and my wife was terrified I’d get everything out of them and have stuff all over the house. I took the stuff from the boxes--plus a few smaller items I was planning on giving away, spread it out, and had her repack the boxes as full as she could. Out of all the boxes I got I think I took a handful of items to keep but, for the most part, each one was still complete and ranged from Loot Crate, Nerd Block, Marvel Corps, and Zbox. It’s entirely possible that some of the boxes will suck because I guarantee she didn’t put all Marvel in one, all DC in another, etc. You will more than likely get a hodge podge of items from different companies and genres. I’ll try to do one contest a day until they’re gone.

Mystery Box Contest #1

What Marvel character costume is my nephew wearing to Wizard World Tulsa this weekend?

One guess per Freak. If more than one person gets it then I'm spinning the wheel. You have until 7pm Central Time tonight to post your guess.
Awesome!

Let's see....

Iron Man!

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #1

Spider-Man

(only cause Iron Man was already guessed.)

Quick question guys: American Horror Story: Hotel starts tonight over here. I've never watched the show, do I need to have seen the previous series?

We'll have to use Team Batfleck sigs closer to the films release! :hi5: :rock :D

CONTEST UPDATE! ** WINNER ANNOUNCED **

Question: How may PS3 games do I currently own?

Here were the guesses:

Patriot666 - 54
GeneralZod - 38
Mrdbios - 71
Darth Madden - 43
Centurion - 42
XDuckettX - 235
Vander - 148
Shawpaw - 26
GoldenBoy - 48
CallMeTheDoctor - 124

And the winner is....

:fireworks CallMeTheDoctor :fireworks

The correct answer is 142 games! Vander was so close but went over.

Doctor, PM me your address and I'll get your Punk Prize and print out to you once I have them all finished up. Congrats!

Dang! That's a lot of games. I don't think I have that many for all my systems--though I did get rid of quite a few.

Congrats Doc!

Battlefront ftw! Buying the ex ps4 system with game included.

And congratulations are in order for CMTD!

Congrats Doctor!

Woah, punkg42, you've got a grip of games. :lol

Thanks guys! :rock

Pm incoming, PUnk! That's a lot of games! :horror:lol

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #1

Hulk (I was gonna go with Cap or spidey but was beat to it. :lol)

Quick question guys: American Horror Story: Hotel starts tonight over here. I've never watched the show, do I need to have seen the previous series?

Kind of, but not really. Just that most of the cast actually exists in the other stories. it's actually kind of cool. But each season is brand new with new stuff, so you don't need to see the others.

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #1

I'm going to go with Thor, since someone already took my first answer (Iron Man)

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #1

Wolverine

@ Doctor & Cent - thanks! :hi5:

Google tells me that I don't have to watch the series in order too. :D

No problem, brother! :hi5:

Nah you don't, I really liked the first one. I feel really bad about seeing the second one as I'm Catholic, so I might just skip to FS and Hotel.

Meant to say, if we do Batfleck, it should have Joker also and they're standing on top of Supes.

Right, GZL? :wink1::rotfl

Nah you don't, I really liked the first one. I feel really bad about seeing the second one as I'm Catholic, so I might just skip to FS and Hotel.

Meant to say, if we do Batfleck, it should have Joker also and they're standing on top of Supes.

Only if it's the Suicide Squad version of Joker. I mean, might as well take the ridiculousness of the idea to its extreme. ;)

I'm going to give Hotel a watch tonight. If I like it I'll try and watch the past seasons.

Batfleck and Joker doing a high five whilst standing over Supes! ;) :hi5: :D

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #1

Hawkeye

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #1

Captain America

Congrats CallMeTheDoctor and Ink!! :clap :clap

Sunday night TWD was a little crazy AND TFA trailer looks amazing so I am feeling generous. If you PMed me about TWD Sunday I am giving you buttons regardless if you were right or now (hint, no one guess right :) ).

Awesome! :yess: Thanks SS! That's really generous of you! :hi5: Should we send you our info then?

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #1

Mystery boxes are loads of fun! This is a smart idea and a REALLY great way to get rid of these monthly boxes that will otherwise tend to pile up! Very smart! :)

This is a tough one, but a good question! I'll guess Iron Man though...Cap would've been my other guess, but my first instincts said Iron Man. There are actually LOTS of characters he could be going as! It's really great that comics have taken off so huge for kids now. Lots of fun things to dress up as, and stories to enjoy!

Back