Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Only if it's the Suicide Squad version of Joker. I mean, might as well take the ridiculousness of the idea to its extreme. ;)

But only of course! How can I deny my man crush of Jared Leto? :wink1: :lol

I'm going to give Hotel a watch tonight. If I like it I'll try and watch the past seasons.

Batfleck and Joker doing a high five whilst standing over Supes! ;) :hi5: :D

Let me know how it is; I've stopped halfway with Asylum, and now I'm too invested in Netflix Original stuff. :lol

YESSS!!! Call dibs on Joker! :rock
Congrats CallMeTheDoctor and Ink!! :clap :clap

:hi5: :rock

The smells, the taking a water hose to a ass to wash the last poop you have. Hell Ive seen trauma to one dude where his ball sack got so big it was a ballon. Boss came in popped... it...
Ummmm... Thanks for sharing? :monkey4 :yuck

I had to do it. If you got it right last year you should know the answer... It's the same question.
Great, so now I can get it wrong 2 years in a row! Thanks, man!

Nope just
1. 312
2. Bob

And so on
HEY, you said not to post the answers! Besides, the first one is 311.5. I suppose you are rounding up...

Might as well get started...

I went way overboard with subscribing to monthly boxes and my wife was terrified I’d get everything out of them and have stuff all over the house. I took the stuff from the boxes--plus a few smaller items I was planning on giving away, spread it out, and had her repack the boxes as full as she could. Out of all the boxes I got I think I took a handful of items to keep but, for the most part, each one was still complete and ranged from Loot Crate, Nerd Block, Marvel Corps, and Zbox. It’s entirely possible that some of the boxes will suck because I guarantee she didn’t put all Marvel in one, all DC in another, etc. You will more than likely get a hodge podge of items from different companies and genres. I’ll try to do one contest a day until they’re gone.

Mystery Box Contest #1

What Marvel character costume is my nephew wearing to Wizard World Tulsa this weekend?

One guess per Freak. If more than one person gets it then I'm spinning the wheel. You have until 7pm Central Time tonight to post your guess.
Ah, what the hell. Sounds like a fun game. I want to say The Hulk, just cuz I want to see the kid painted green, but I'll go with THOR...

Congrats CallMeTheDoctor and Ink!! :clap :clap

Mystery boxes are loads of fun! This is a smart idea and a REALLY great way to get rid of these monthly boxes that will otherwise tend to pile up! Very smart! :)
Congrats guys! I really need to check this thread more often... I just signed up for Loot Crate yesterday for the first time ever. The next box sounds cool, so I figured I'd try it for a month...

OK, no one has guessed the costume yet so we're gonna speed round this sucka. Start throwing out characters. First one to guess right wins.

Look what I got in the mail! :yess:

Quick pic before I head off to my city council meeting. :D

KIMG04442_zpswjuyvb7j.jpg

Thanks, Doc! :hi5: :duff

I will be running a contest i think.....

Who likes Movie Maniacs?

McFarlane type...

Back