Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I think I remember those. One was Michael Myers right?

Yes it was. :)

unnamed.jpg

I still want to pick up the Shaun and Ed Vinyl Idolz one day.

I only have the bloody Shaun pop. It's adorable.

Can i see a closer pic of the banana?

I can do that later tonight or tomorrow...show you a pic.

Looks great BG, the black frame with the red matt trim was the way to go.

Thanks. Actually, the frame has red in it. ;) Hard to tell.

I have movie code giveaways for Annabelle, Star Wars: Force Awakens and Scream.... I may have one more but I'm drawing a blank right now. I'll do giveaways soon. Choose wisely, you may only win 1 of my code giveaways.

I only have the bloody Shaun pop. It's adorable.

I can do that later tonight or tomorrow...show you a pic.

Thanks. Actually, the frame has red in it. ;) Hard to tell.

I have movie code giveaways for Annabelle, Star Wars: Force Awakens and Scream.... I may have one more but I'm drawing a blank right now. I'll do giveaways soon. Choose wisely, you may only win 1 of my code giveaways.

I like it a lot lol. :)

I got my machine running, but it crashed twice just getting these avatars saved out. I'm going to have to focus new avatars on the people that don't have one at all because my machine won't stay on long enough for me to do a bunch of work. (Kamikaze, we'll talk later about what you want for your year round avatar). So unfortunately, all of you veterans will just have to make do with the old ones. I'm going to try and get Happyboy, Captain Clown, azurepred, and angry Kal-el done, but no promises. This computer thing couldn't come at a worse time, as doing spook with an iPad kinda sucks.

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

And here is another for BuffyGirl, if she wants it. The fact that Buffy's head was getting cut off at the top and lack of avatar Buffy was making my OCD go crazy.

19.jpg

Hey Veil1, no need to worry about mine if it's too much trouble. I work in IT so I know how frustrating it can be working on a pc that's crapping out. Would rather you just enjoyed Freaktacular :rock !

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

Thanks Veil!

We can talk after Spook is over...spend what time your PC gives you helping out the avatar-less and enjoying Spooktacular!

I got my machine running, but it crashed twice just getting these avatars saved out. I'm going to have to focus new avatars on the people that don't have one at all because my machine won't stay on long enough for me to do a bunch of work. (Kamikaze, we'll talk later about what you want for your year round avatar). So unfortunately, all of you veterans will just have to make do with the old ones. I'm going to try and get Happyboy, Captain Clown, azurepred, and angry Kal-el done, but no promises. This computer thing couldn't come at a worse time, as doing spook with an iPad kinda sucks.

View attachment 296516

View attachment 296517

View attachment 296518

View attachment 296519

View attachment 296520

And here is another for BuffyGirl, if she wants it. The fact that Buffy's head was getting cut off at the top and lack of avatar Buffy was making my OCD go crazy.

View attachment 296521

What programme do you use to draw and paint the avatars, Photoshop?

Nice work on the sigs too - considering the effort you put in and your computer crashing hopefully everyone claims and uses them.

:)

View attachment 296516

View attachment 296517

View attachment 296518

View attachment 296519

View attachment 296520

View attachment 296521

Thank you very much Veil :hi5: :woo All these look fantastic

Regarding your PC have you tried reinstalling the OS from boot? Unless its a hardware issue that should fix it, you get a fresh OS and your files will all be saved from the last one

Let's try this again. I really wasn't joking when I said I had OCD... at least artistically.

View attachment 296522

You're a good man to care so much about everyone's avatars and sigs. The fact that you keep trying to do these, when you're having issues...says a lot about you.

The other giveaway code I have is the original Jurassic Park.

Back