Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

View attachment 297490
Darth Madden's 2016 Spooktacular Contest #3

Contest:
Guess the post count.. oldie but a goodie. What will the post count of this thread be at 6:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday October 17th. Winner will be the closest to the actual count with the lone exception being if two people are equal distance apart then the winner will be the one who did NOT go over. I will ship overseas so anyone can play. You have until 9:00 PM Pacific Time tomorrow night (10/9) to post your guess in this thread.

Prize:
View attachment 297491
Killing Joke movie poster (11x17), Joker Movie card, Batman POP and Joker mini figure.

GOOD LUCK.

The Freaky 8!

mrdbios
Patriot666
Angry Kal-El
Golden Boy
Veil1
ZaCHw117
Darth Madden
crows

Remember, everyone can participate with voting.
Only one vote each.
Pick your favorite video.

Each one of the 8 contestants listed above are represented by one of these videos.

Here are the videos:

#1 Valak the Nun

#2 The Boy

#3 Annabelle

#4 Poltergeist

#5 Extraterrestrial

#6 Russian Mafia

#7 Killer Clown

#8 Killer Bunny

To keep the videos from being pushed too far back, I'll occasionally bring them back to the front so we can get more votes in until the poll closes.

about 4 1/2 more hours to post your guesses for the post count. 15 participants so far.

Live poll results:

#1 Valak the Nun: 0
#2 The Boy: 0
#3 Annabelle: 1
#4 Poltergeist: 0
#5 Extraterrestrial: 3
#6 Russian Mafia: 1
#7 Killer Clown: 2
#8 Killer Bunny: 4

I noticed most of you are using your avatars as your picture avatar (but the site resizes them and they become fuzzy). I've resized them accordingly to your membership allowance (100x100 or 80x80). Hope you don't mind Veil. :)

Thanks!

Live poll results:

#4 Poltergeist: 0

when is the voting for this over? dont want to miss it

Quick Contest!

Prize:

For within the USA
20161008_182706.jpg

How to win: Reply with a comment that Skele-Kirk would say and I will randomly draw a winner. Contest closes at Midnight Mountain time!

when is the voting for this over? dont want to miss it

Tomorrow at 12:09pm PST.

Live poll results:

#4 Poltergeist: 1

View attachment 297490

Contest:
Guess the post count.. oldie but a goodie. What will the post count of this thread be at 6:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday October 17th. Winner will be the closest to the actual count with the lone exception being if two people are equal distance apart then the winner will be the one who did NOT go over. I will ship overseas so anyone can play. You have until 9:00 PM Pacific Time tomorrow night (10/9) to post your guess in this thread.

GOOD LUCK.

View attachment 297490

Contest:

Prize:
View attachment 297491
Killing Joke movie poster (11x17), Joker Movie card, Batman POP and Joker mini figure.

GOOD LUCK.

@angry kal-el
"How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life. [But knowing how to get a shirt to fit on a skeletal ribs is a different story]." ST II: wrath of khan

OK time for a...

View attachment 297214

So here's the deal. I'm thinking this may require some creativity so I'm hoping for some really fun responses.

Up for grabs is a little bit of nostalgia and a little bit of mystery. The winner will get to pick from 3 different prize packs. Each will consist of a 1986 McDonald's McGoblin bucket (mint cond.) filled with mystery/nerd goodies. Items will be from comics, movies, etc. Total value for each bucket is roughly $20+

View attachment 297215

Each person gets one response. Anyone can enter (yes, even overseas folks :duff). You're not being graded or anything. Those who enter are automatically eligible. Winner will be randomly selected by my cat....

Ok so here's the guidelines. As some of you know I work in the mental health field so this contest is deemed pertinent to health and happiness. Those who dare enter will be making a Treatment Plan for a "Scared Nerd." You will create up to 5 different strategies or ways to make a scared nerd feel better. It can be anything from having a scared nerd watch a movie, clean collectibles, to walking around in a graveyard with a fleshlight [in a 1), 2), 3), 4), 5) method]. The idea is to think of ways to make a scared nerd feel better. You get to define "better" :lol. Your responses can be sully, dumb, evidence-based, or sloppy. Have fun with it!

Contest begins now. End date is 10/14/2016 @ 5:00PM CT US

:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk

treatment plan: scared nerd
1) find out what the fear is, find out what's bothering him
2) do hypnosis and try to visit previous life times to see if the fear is from a previous lifetime, have them realize i=where it came from
3) have them draw funny silly pictures of the thing that scares them, make the thing feel ridiculous and making it lose its scary power.
4) put nerd in a non threatening white room with the object of fear, have them become familiar with it.
5) find them a costume of said thing creating fear and have them put it on, then have them scare other people dressed as the thing, hopefully they can associate the fear with humor.
end

Back