Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Live poll results:

#1 Valak the Nun: 0
#2 The Boy: 0
#3 Annabelle: 1
#4 Poltergeist: 1
#5 Extraterrestrial: 3
#6 Russian Mafia: 1
#7 Killer Clown: 4
#8 Killer Bunny: 4

I was thinking while watching those videos that someday someone is going to have a heartbattack right on the spot. I wouldn't be surprised if any peed their pants.

But then again I wonder if the opposite happens and the "victim" doesn't just attack the bunny or clown or whatever?

thats one of the reasons that people always say these videos are fake and staged. People always mention in the comments that how come the actors were never attacked
or that how come no one ever gets sick from being scared so much.

Only 5 hours left to place your votes.
Anyone can vote.

The videos are reposted below...

The Freaky 8!

mrdbios
Patriot666
Angry Kal-El
Golden Boy
Veil1
ZaCHw117
Darth Madden
crows

Remember, everyone can participate with voting.
Only one vote each.
Pick your favorite video.

Each one of the 8 contestants listed above are represented by one of these videos.

Here are the videos:

#1 Valak the Nun

#2 The Boy

#3 Annabelle

#4 Poltergeist

#5 Extraterrestrial

#6 Russian Mafia

#7 Killer Clown

#8 Killer Bunny

thats one of the reasons that people always say these videos are fake and staged. People always mention in the comments that how come the actors were never attacked
or that how come no one ever gets sick from being scared so much.

I've always assumed that whoever puts these things together just edits everything. We see only the good reactions.
I'll bet there were some that were duds and some that were dangerous.

I've always assumed that whoever puts these things together just edits everything. We see only the good reactions.

thats a good point,

Just a reminder for those that may have missed it.

So far I have entries from:

Patriot666
mrdbios
Darth Madden
HappyBoy
averagejo
Zachw117
crows

for those that want to participate here's the rules (see post 20040 for full details or separate contest thread)

View attachment 297214

The winner will get to pick from 3 different prize packs. Each will consist of a 1986 McDonald's McGoblin bucket (mint cond.) filled with mystery/nerd goodies.

View attachment 297215

Each person gets one response. Anyone can enter (yes, even overseas folks. I will ship to you :duff). You're not being graded or anything. Entrants are automatically eligible to win. Winner will be randomly selected by my cat....

Ok so here's the requirements. Those who enter will be making a Treatment Plan for a "Scared Nerd." You will create up to 5 different strategies or ways to make a scared nerd feel better.

End date is 10/14/2016 @ 5:00PM CT US

:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk

I do remember seeing some video a while ago where a group of teenagers were hiking through the woods and someone dressed as a bear jumped out to scare them. The group pulled back and screamed, but then three or four in the front grabbed sticks and started beating the "bear". It was pretty funny!

Just a reminder for those that may have missed it.

So far I have entries from:

Patriot666
mrdbios
Darth Madden
HappyBoy
averagejo
Zachw117
crows

for those that want to participate here's the rules (see post 20040 for full details or separate contest thread)

View attachment 297214

The winner will get to pick from 3 different prize packs. Each will consist of a 1986 McDonald's McGoblin bucket (mint cond.) filled with mystery/nerd goodies.

View attachment 297215

Each person gets one response. Anyone can enter (yes, even overseas folks. I will ship to you :duff). You're not being graded or anything. Entrants are automatically eligible to win. Winner will be randomly selected by my cat....

Ok so here's the requirements. Those who enter will be making a Treatment Plan for a "Scared Nerd." You will create up to 5 different strategies or ways to make a scared nerd feel better.

End date is 10/14/2016 @ 5:00PM CT US

I still want to enter. I just need to write something up when I'm on the computer and not my phone.

I do remember seeing some video a while ago where a group of teenagers were hiking through the woods and someone dressed as a bear jumped out to scare them. The group pulled back and screamed, but then three or four in the front grabbed sticks and started beating the "bear". It was pretty funny!

That sounds funny. I need to see this! :lol

:lol:lol That same thing just happened recently to one of those creepy clowns that are scaring everyone around America

a clown tried to scared some guys in a car and they got out of the car and then beat the clown with a pipe lol

:lol:lol That same thing just happened recently to one of those creepy clowns that are scaring everyone around America

a clown tried to scared some guys in a car and they got out of the car and then beat the clown with a pipe lol

LOL!:lol

I am going to be giving away a digital movie code today! This week I will give away 2, and then 1 next week and 1 the final week of Oct. The codes up for grabs are as follows:

Scream
Force Awakens
Annabelle
Jurassic Park

Winner of this contest I am holding today will get their choice of 1 of these codes.

The contest will be at 4pm central time. The question will be a little tough but I will give you all of the hints you need to succeed. :D

Last edited:

I am going to be giving away a digital movie code today! This week I will give away 2, and then 1 next week and 1 the final week of Oct. The codes up for grabs are as follows:

Scream
Force Awakens
Annabelle
Jurassic Park

Winner of this contest I am holding today will get their choice of 1 of these codes.

The contest will be at 4pm central time. The question will be a little tough but I will give you all of the hints you need to succeed. :D

Cool! Looking forward to it.

Also, just a reminder...

There's only 1 hour left to get your votes in.
One of our lucky members needs your help. :)

Videos are posted on the previous page.

OK time for a...

View attachment 297214

So here's the deal. I'm thinking this may require some creativity so I'm hoping for some really fun responses.

Up for grabs is a little bit of nostalgia and a little bit of mystery. The winner will get to pick from 3 different prize packs. Each will consist of a 1986 McDonald's McGoblin bucket (mint cond.) filled with mystery/nerd goodies. Items will be from comics, movies, etc. Total value for each bucket is roughly $20+

View attachment 297215

Each person gets one response. Anyone can enter (yes, even overseas folks :duff). You're not being graded or anything. Those who enter are automatically eligible. Winner will be randomly selected by my cat....

Ok so here's the guidelines. As some of you know I work in the mental health field so this contest is deemed pertinent to health and happiness. Those who dare enter will be making a Treatment Plan for a "Scared Nerd." You will create up to 5 different strategies or ways to make a scared nerd feel better. It can be anything from having a scared nerd watch a movie, clean collectibles, to walking around in a graveyard with a fleshlight [in a 1), 2), 3), 4), 5) method]. The idea is to think of ways to make a scared nerd feel better. You get to define "better" :lol. Your responses can be sully, dumb, evidence-based, or sloppy. Have fun with it!

Contest begins now. End date is 10/14/2016 @ 5:00PM CT US

1. Befriend the whiny nerd and ask the nerd what do they fear?
2. Tell him that there is only one way to conquer his fear.
3. Turn his fear into hate.
4. Unleash his hatred upon the galaxy.
5. Have him grow his hair out long, confront his mentor, have most of his limbs cut off and become the robocop of evil.

eb.jpg

Cool! Looking forward to it.

Also, just a reminder...

There's only 1 hour left to get your votes in.
One of our lucky members needs your help. :)

Videos are posted on the previous page.

Mine? I'm totally confused. Might want to explain cause I'm lost. :lol

Mine? I'm totally confused. Might want to explain cause I'm lost. :lol
No worries. It's easy....

Simply watch one of the videos on the previous page and vote for which video you like the best.
Each of the 8 videos is representing one of 8 members here.

The video that gets the most votes determines who our winner will be.

39 minutes left! :)

Scream
Force Awakens
Annabelle
Jurassic Park

If I'm around, I might try

Back