Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed Rock'n'Roll earlier, so this is a pretty great time to order him. Will let you guys know what comes in and looking forward to seeing everyone else's scores.

Just got my tracking info. My free item was mailed separately from the Zartan/Flint Dio. Whatever my free item is it weighs 3.80 lbs. We'll see Friday I guess.

Got my tracking too, that was quick. Ordered yesterday and will be here tomorrow!

Weight is 7.3 pounds, so I'm assuming it's another 1/6 and it's all in one shipment.

From my findings it seems Sideshow is giving away as the FREE figure to be-The Desert Cobra Troopers

So,oviously these re-hashed variants must end because nobody is really buying these type of figures.Wasteful variants that could of been the MANY other characters we are missing or what we really want.

So,this offer is to clear those figures out because they did not sell.Hopefully a lessoned learned and they don't waste the effort anymore on repaints/variants (and that goes for the ninja's too,time to move on)

From my findings it seems Sideshow is giving away as the FREE figure to be-The Desert Cobra Troopers

So,oviously these re-hashed variants must end because nobody is really buying these type of figures.Wasteful variants that could of been the MANY other characters we are missing or what we really want.

So,this offer is to clear those figures out because they did not sell.Hopefully a lessoned learned and they don't waste the effort anymore on repaints/variants (and that goes for the ninja's too,time to move on)

I hope they dont blame it on lack of intrest in the Joe line.

Or dumb environments (except the Arashikage temple).

If you dont mind my asking, what is your finding to support this statement?

He knows someone who knows someone. Plus the fact that everyone reported what they got in this thread.

If you dont mind my asking, what is your finding to support this statement?

the thread does speak for itself,plus other Joe sites reported the same thing..

I am not saying its not a good deal,but it shows how LAME the variants really are if they are giving them away and hardly anybody is really buying them to begin with..

this is why Sideshow needs to get moving on characters we been asking for and have been talking about constantly,and then before we see another "nobody really wants these variant characters" blowout sale.

I got mine today-I had ordered the CG and got the Desert Sniper as my freebie.
I also pulled the trigger on the Arashikage temple, which is coming Thursday. It will be interesting to see if the freebie will be repeated, or if I get something different.

Back