Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my Ex CG last night. Already processing. We will see
what the mystery gift entails

I really would love to get the Blk Ninja, but I will be happy
to receive any of the free figures. One can always sell it or use it for customization.

I wish us all luck. I just ordered the Black Dragon Ninja EX. The offer was to good to pass.

There has been some question about my Zartan/Flint Dio qualifying for the free figure/item because it is discounted and has free shipping: even if it says I'm getting the free item on my order page.

Well I just checked the status and it says the Dio and Free Item are shipping soon. There is also a new charge for shipping for what I expect is the shipping charge for the free item ?... It's a $20 shipping charge. So I've got my fingers crossed this is gonna work out. But $20 for shipping sounds high. I wonder if the free item is different than a sniper/officer since the Dio is more expensive than a 1:6th....

There has been some question about my Zartan/Flint Dio qualifying for the free figure/item because it is discounted and has free shipping: even if it says I'm getting the free item on my order page.

Well I just checked the status and it says the Dio and Free Item are shipping soon. There is also a new charge for shipping for what I expect is the shipping charge for the free item ?... It's a $20 shipping charge. So I've got my fingers crossed this is gonna work out. But $20 for shipping sounds high. I wonder if the free item is different than a sniper/officer since the Dio is more expensive than a 1:6th....

I'd accept the compromise of having to pay shipping for the dio if it meant I still got the lower price.

But hopefully you get both.

I'm perplexed by the Pit inventory thing. Its either in stock or not. Things shouldn't linger at "checking inventory". They could be reserving some of them to be a freebie, but I doubt it.

Hopefully they aren't playing silly games with it and waiting until they end the sale to put it back in stock. That would be stupid.

Its a rip off at $135, but I would pick it up now on the sale. Wish I did originally, but waffled.

I caved and ordered the black dragon EX. Hoping for another of the same as the freebie, but I doubt it. Will probably end up selling whatever I get to turn into another black dragon or something.

Not too into Gi-Joe, but definitely into Ninjas lol

Back