Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received free Rock n Roll, which I love, but I will consider trading for a New, or MIB Cobra Viper. If interested, please post to me privately.

Shoot. Can't give up the head wrap as I only have 1. If I had 2 it would be no problem.

I don't need the black head wrap because I plan on posing 1 of the bns with the hat and 1 with the wrap. Same with the red ninjas.

If I find the head wrap and shoes somewhere, I'll trade. I only want one ninja other than SS, so I prefer a red one since its a more recognized ninja in GI Joe. Im done with variants.

oh, I see. I thought you already had a red ninja! I see why my deal isn't worth it now. I'd look for a full boxed figure if I were you. Too many cool weapons that I can't send to you.

oh, I see. I thought you already had a red ninja! I see why my deal isn't worth it now. I'd look for a full boxed figure if I were you. Too many cool weapons that I can't send to you.

I had the EX red one and the green one(Dyed torquoise), but I sold them last year. I usually get rid of the boxes and sometimes sell the extra stuff, that is why Im looking to bash one. Since I decided to have a ninja in my collection and I got the black one from my nephew, loose no box, I thought maybe I could trade to make a red one.

If anyone has has an extra Red Ninja they are willing to trade. The black one I has everything but the body, hands and box.

Received free Rock n Roll, which I love, but I will consider trading for a New, or MIB Cobra Viper. If interested, please post to me privately.

what was the figure you ordered and by any chance do you remember the shipping weight?? Im trying to guess what my free item is. They were shipped together 7.2Ibs Rock n Roll and Mystery item.

It'll be a figure. Mine clocked in at 7lbs. Maybe you get RnR x 2 !!!???

It'll be a figure. Mine clocked in at 7lbs. Maybe you get RnR x 2 !!!???

I really hope not, have my fingers crossed for cobra officer or any other cobra...

All of the figures really have the same shipping weight, so its impossible to tell which one specifically just on the weight.

well, i could believe that but..... My CG was 4Ib, my ex BlackDragon was 3.8 and hawk was 3.2 sooo you can see why I would have this mentality.

Well if you ordered in the first day or two, its probably a Desert figure. If you ordered later its probably Hawk or R&R. I haven't heard of anyone getting anything but those 3 figures.

I'm hoping for a BDN generic but I'd be happy with a second Hawk or RnR

May have found a Cobra Viper. I am still interested in trading my MIB
Rock and Roll for a MIB black ninja
Lmk

Sorry Gus. Tis part of my collection now. Just unsure about wanting to open it.

Found a Cobra Viper, but still willing to trade R and R for MIB
Cobra Officer, if available

ugh UPS lost my package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, was suppose to get it yesturday on will call, I spent between last night and this morning almost 2 hours in lobby/guard shack while they try to find the package, iono what to do but hope its on the truck for delivery today

My exclusive Black Dragon Ninja arrived today, the exclusive was a Desert Cobra Officer. I also ordered fairly late in the bogo free offer, so that had no bearing on what free figure you'd get.

yea they pulled the plug before anyone started getting into their 134.99 figures, they just wanted to clean the desert team out.

ugh UPS lost my package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, was suppose to get it yesturday on will call, I spent between last night and this morning almost 2 hours in lobby/guard shack while they try to find the package, iono what to do but hope its on the truck for delivery today

That sucks man, hopefully it turns up.

Back