Friday 13th part VII Scream Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine yesterday... :chew

DSC06805.jpg

DSC06823.jpg

DSC06824.jpg

DSC06828.jpg

Dude, that thing is awesome !!! I had it cancelled but after seeing this..i will order it again..next week.

Best Jason statue ever done IMO...He really stand out of your jasons collection. :rock

I'm hoping my reward points from Darkness and several other orders will go through here soon so I can score one. I love this statue, very iconic, reminds me of my childhood. :rock

I'm hoping my reward points from Darkness and several other orders will go through here soon so I can score one. I love this statue, very iconic, reminds me of my childhood. :rock

I still can't see what prompting him up there, all I can see is a chain, this piece looks great! I agree, theres something about that scene that takes me back to when I was a kid watching these movies!

Surprisingly it's just one metal peg sticking out of one of the weeds into the heel of his left foot.

DSC06884.jpg

Thats cool, its amazing still with all of the angle you've shown it still looks like he's floating under the restraint of the chain. Just an awesome piece! Hey I noticed all the hockey in the background, are you a Leafs fan? You from Canada?

This statue turned out great! I was never too sure the concept could be pulled off, since it requires giving the impression that Jason is floating, but I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome. The sculptor did an excellent job and the final production piece is just killer! it's great to see a jason that's just...spooky

here's a peek at one of the turnarounds.Thanks goes to my older brother for suggesting the design and describing what he imagined it to look like. He rocks!
Trev

jason_concept.jpg

I'm hoping that when I finally get mine, I can set it up with a green light like on the product page. I really wasn't sold on it until I saw those pics, now I can't live without one. :monkey5

I'm hoping that when I finally get mine, I can set it up with a green light like on the product page. I really wasn't sold on it until I saw those pics, now I can't live without one. :monkey5

I say go for it...

Wondering though...now that New Line has been eaten by Warner Bros, what will that mean for this line?

very nice jason display , would you mind sharing a few shots of the whole lot in either this thread or another part of the horror forum ?.
It would be great if you could!. :rock

Back