Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best damn show ever created. I wish it would have gone on forever. They are traveling and doing a live show at the moment and heading to Phoenix next month. I have plans to see them with my woman. :rock

I had the privilege of seeing them live (front row) a few years back. They're just as funny live. Aside from Sarah I can't say the show had one dull character. 7 seasons wasn't enough imo.

I had the privilege of seeing them live (front row) a few years back. They're just as funny live. Aside from Sarah I can't say the show had one dull character. 7 seasons wasn't enough imo.
I couldn't agree more. Hell, it just seemed to get better and better. The final few seasons were friggin' phenomenal. Yeah, I reckon Sarah was kinda meh. I really don't even have a favorite character in the show because they were all so incredible, which I've never experienced with any show before.

I got in on this live performance way too late and most of the good seats were sold out already. It would be a privilege and a pleasure to be in the front row. You are one lucky dog!

I couldn't agree more. Hell, it just seemed to get better and better. The final few seasons were friggin' phenomenal. Yeah, I reckon Sarah was kinda meh. I really don't even have a favorite character in the show because they were all so incredible, which I've never experienced with any show before.

I got in on this live performance way too late and most of the good seats were sold out already. It would be a privilege and a pleasure to be in the front row. You are one lucky dog!

Our best experience (me and my brother) was when both Mr. Lahey and Randy literally popped into my brothers barber shop. He cut Laheys hair. They hung out for about an hour, shooting the ____ and signing autographs. Lahey autographed a pic for my brothers shop quoted "Tom is the king of sh itville" :lol

Hehe good times. :D

I think the Christmas special was their best work.

Our best experience (me and my brother) was when both Mr. Lahey and Randy literally popped into my brothers barber shop. He cut Laheys hair. They hung out for about an hour, shooting the ____ and signing autographs. Lahey autographed a pic for my brothers shop quoted "Tom is the king of sh itville" :lol

Hehe good times. :D

I think the Christmas special was their best work.
:lol:lol:lol I could never get enough of Lahey's s__t talk. That was one of the funniest things about that show. You really are one lucky mofo to simply chance upon an opportunity like that. So damn cool. Paying homage to Ray in my sig now. Great line.

All this masterbation talk has turned vorhees and barbarian on. Get a room you two!
threadDirection.jpg

300_Skixes-2.jpg

"There will be no glory in your sacrifice. I will erase even the memory of Atlanta from the histories! Every piece of parchment shall be burned. Every Georgia historian, and every scribe shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Atlanta, or Woffordas, will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all!"​

Back