Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I tried to change the payment method on this and wasn't able because it said it was shipping soon...that was over a month ago! What is the Sideshow time period for soon?

So I tried to change the payment method on this and wasn't able because it said it was shipping soon...that was over a month ago! What is the Sideshow time period for soon?

Call customer service. It says shipping soon because you paid an NRD. It's fixed for new orders but not on the older ones. I had a similar issue with changing my address. So just give 'em a call and they'll fix it for ya.

My birthday is in August so this a perfect present to myself. I have the other Jason PF which is cool but I've been wanting this version of Jason Voorhees since I first started collecting Sideshow years ago.

People really need to cancel their ex reservations I mean this thing looks horrible you guys don't really want it right? Lol I really want my waitlist to convert I was really hoping with the flex starting their would be some cancellations do you guys think I should just get the reg version or is it worth waiting to see if I convert

People really need to cancel their ex reservations I mean this thing looks horrible you guys don't really want it right? Lol I really want my waitlist to convert I was really hoping with the flex starting their would be some cancellations do you guys think I should just get the reg version or is it worth waiting to see if I convert

:lol that's what I was thinking as well, my convert is like the morning it sold out. I mean my wait list :devil :lol

But if you switch to Flex after the first payment has billed, doesn't that delay you from getting it for a month? You guys might just be better off keeping the order non-flex.

Back