Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. It was original, twisted, and funny, with memorable characters and scenes. Plus, it was a Tobe Hooper creation (with Tom Savini's involvement). Felt in the same vein as the Evil Dead films. The remake was just sadistic, derivative, and not enjoyable at all to me. Felt lazy and like "lowest-common-denominator" horror fare, and didn't have any real redeeming qualities IMO. To each their own, though.

TCM is arguably the greatest horror movie ever made! Its relentless terror. A masterpiece. Period, end of story. And Leatherface, my favorite icon of horror.

TCM2 was pure shat.

And SS, I have never seen an episode of Glee, but I can only assume any one is better than Zombies rape of the Halloween franchise.

TCM is arguably the greatest horror movie ever made! Its relentless terror. A masterpiece. Period, end of story. And Leatherface, my favorite icon of horror.

TCM2 was pure shat.

And SS, I have never seen an episode of Glee, but I can only assume any one is better than Zombies rape of the Halloween franchise.

:lectureYep. The original was one twisted scary m-----f-----!:lecture

RZ Halloween had things I liked like how the mask was all rotted and that scene where little Michael beat the living ____ out of that bully with that tree branch/log or whatever the hell it was. The rest of the movie sucked a--hole

TCM2 was pure shat.

I dunno bro. I'd honestly rather sit through Zombie's Halloween than be forced to sit through an episode of Glee. I'd imagine the latter would probably turn your pecs soft, into breasts and cause your genitalia to vacuum themselves up into your body cavity giving you a vag. :google

RZ Halloween had things I liked like how the mask was all rotted and that scene where little Michael beat the living ____ out of that bully with that tree branch/log or whatever the hell it was. The rest of the movie sucked a--hole

Myers biggest appeal, for me, was our total and complete lack of understanding of what made him a monster. Zombie's movies attempted to make us understand Myers and even sympathize with him. He took everything that made Myers special and shat all over it.

I'd imagine the latter would probably turn your pecs soft, into breasts and cause your genitalia to vacuum themselves up into your body cavity giving you a vag. :google

That still sounds better than sitting through Zombie's "Halloween" movies.

Mezco says take that!!!
mezco-jason.jpg

I agree, if only Sideshow knew what they were doing and could bring us something even close to what Mezco is offering...

I'd agree with most that the TCM remake stands above all the other remakes. It definitely has its flaws and is overproduced, but it has some amazing scenes. I think my favorite is when Leatherface rips open that ____ing sliding door and cranks up the chainsaw for the first time.

Back