Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanted to cancel an item today from sideshow and when going to the page containing all my orders next to my order for the jason pf exclusive i noticed the following text: Item(s) Shipping Soon. Order can't be updated online. PLEASE CALL US!

anyone has this too?

Last edited:
i wnated to cancel an item today from sideshow and when going to the page containing all my orders next to my order for the jason pf exclusive i noticed the following text: Item(s) Shipping Soon. Order can't be updated online. PLEASE CALL US!

anyone has this too?

that just means your deposit is in

I gotta say this is my most anticipated order of the year. It's also the very first Friday the 13th movie I've ever seen in the theater so it's a bit more special than the other Jasons at least to me. :D

I gotta say this is my most anticipated order of the year. It's also the very first Friday the 13th movie I've ever seen in the theater so it's a bit more special than the other Jasons at least to me. :D
Prodigious ditto, Phil. The day of glory ever approaches. :rock

By the way...
welcomeFreaks.gif

TO THE FREAKS!!!

I must say after seeing the sneak peek of the new T-1000 Maquette we're pretty damn lucky this thing turned out as good as it did.

Couple more months! :rock

I got breaking news...did you guys hear that Sideshow is working on a Friday the 13th part 3 PF. You better beleive I'll get it when it comes out I cant wait.

I breaking news...did you guys hear that Sideshow is working on a Friday the 13th part 3 PF. You better believe I'll get it when it comes out and convert it to a imposter Roy "Jason". I cant wait.

I breaking news...did you guys hear that Sideshow is working on a Friday the 13th part 3 PF. You better believe I'll get it when it comes out and convert it to a imposter Roy "Jason". I cant wait.

Save your money and just stick a machete in the next turd you pinch and mount it on a receipt stand. Instant Roy Jason PF! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Damn, good idea.

Guess I'll stick with converting my Jason part 3 PF into that sexy beeoth Pam Voorhees :drool

Back