Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee--I hope everything I collect and have on pre-order all gets released at the same time. I love it when that happens. :monkey1. The month this is released, no other big ticket item I have on pre-order better get released.:lecture

Gee--I hope everything I collect and have on pre-order all gets released at the same time. I love it when that happens. :monkey1. The month this is released, no other big ticket item I have on pre-order better get released.:lecture

I will gladly give up G.I. Joe Elite status if that tries to come between me and Jason. I really wish Sideshow would spread ____ out more than just SDCC and Christmas. Their warehouse is chalk full of proof it's not working.

Yeah, i have a few things on order, but id cancel all that stuff and lose my NRD if I had to choose between that other stuff and Jason.

I will gladly give up G.I. Joe Elite status if that tries to come between me and Jason. I really wish Sideshow would spread ____ out more than just SDCC and Christmas. Their warehouse is chalk full of proof it's not working.

I dont get into G.I. Joe, but I have some items from other toy and collectibles companies (plus an upcoming Sun Demon garage kit)to pay for. If Jason comes at the same time, I am going to have to sell off or cancel something.:impatient::lecture

my end of year list is crazy already

HT cap
HT superman
captain america 1:1 bust
vampirella PF

I know, right?

Oh wait. I forgot to order this awesome piece. :(

Fail.gif

Dang......I am going to have to get my act together and get some money flowing in here. Seth would kill me if I lost this due to a credit card decline or some such. I guess I better call the blood and plasma center. I hate being a statistic of the current economic crisis......

I'll be putting this piece next to my Leatherface PF which needs another horror icon to keep it company.

Up next to join the party....Hellraiser - Pinhead

Back