Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if they would put that info in the newsletter so we wouldn't have to hear it from forum members who check the product page.

The product page was just updated so I think it would show as shipping in 30 days at the bottom of the NEXT newsletter.....I think?

Its cool I was just interested. I try not to pay crazy prices on ebay for stuff, I prefer to be patient and wait til I find what I want at a good price but it can be very frustrating if you need like one certain piece to complete a collection and there either never listed or always at crazy money.

Last edited:
Well this piece has the potential to increase in price very high, very quickly (especially the exclusive). So if you're looking to get this on the secondary market, I'd say time is of the essence in terms of trying to get it at as low a cost as possible.

Well this piece has the potential to increase in price very high, very quickly (especially the exclusive). So if you're looking to get this on the secondary market, I'd say time is of the essence in terms of trying to get it at as low a cost as possible.

I would be honestly surprised to see the exclusive listed for any less than double the price.

Yeah I would hate myself if i missed this and had to try adn get it later on...I made sure I was getting one of these and this piece will soon be sitting in my home. Damn I cant wait.

Back