Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on my work so i cannot preorder this statue.i work in the construction and at my work we have no internet and i worked 18 hours a day and when i got home he was sold out.
So i cant blaime myself because i must work.
Sideshow can do the same thing as the optimus prime exclusive.
so just raise up the edition size of the exclusives sideshow make 50 more exclusives of the jason because all the other exclusives you made with the cheap print or the cheap nameplate are not hot for the people.The Jason excl is a whole different statue as the regular,
Now thats a exclusive and everybody wants him and the people who work much cannot order the exclusive because he is not at home but i am also happy with the regular version

:lecture:lecture:lecture Because your choice of employment is Sideshow's fault! :exactly:

You ordered both of them or did you order the regular and get on the wait list for the exclusive? If you waitlisted the exclusive, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. If you ordered the exclusive and had your order cancelled, then yeah, you should be hella pissed.

Either way, it is out of the "stupid Sideshow woman"'s hands. There's no reason for name calling here.

i were on the waitlist because i was very late at home of my work and when i got home he was sold out and i put myself directly on the waitlist sorry that i must work 18 hours a day.

I take my Hat off to you. But I would have told the boss I have the runs and would have gone home to order the EX.

I was on my work so i cannot preorder this statue.i work in the construction and at my work we have no internet and i worked 18 hours a day and when i got home he was sold out.
so just raise up the edition size of the exclusives sideshow make 50 more exclusives of the jason because all the other exclusives you made with the cheap print or the cheap nameplate are not hot for the people.The Jason excl is a whole different statue as the regular,
Now thats a exclusive and everybody wants him and the people who work much cannot order the exclusive because he is not at home but i am also happy with the regular version

I ordered mine from the smartphone

from work :lecture

The Jason excl is a whole different statue as the regular,Now thats a exclusive and everybody wants him and the people who work much cannot order the exclusive because he is not at home but i am also happy with the regular version

Ok if you're happy with the regular get off the waitlist for the exclusive... Case Closed :rotfl

I called to see if I could get it charged today and was told no. :monkey2

I'm gonna have to call first thing Friday morning instead. :panic: :panic: :panic:

I called to see if I could get it charged today and was told no. :monkey2

I'm gonna have to call first thing Friday morning instead. :panic: :panic: :panic:

They won't charge anything until it's physicaly in the warehouse. The Rep told me they were expecting them Thursday night, tonight.

So she said they will be charging cards first thing Friday morning.

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

I'm on a construction site also. Get an iPhone and you won't have to worry. I check it about every half hour until noonish waiting for the Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins preorder (yes, even though SS said August).

I'm on a construction site also. Get an iPhone and you won't have to worry. I check it about every half hour until noonish waiting for the Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins preorder (yes, even though SS said August).

i dont like the 1 phones dude

Back