Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very honoured indeed, Grew up with Mr Voorhees and can't wait to proudly display him amongst the rest of my Friday collection.

i am ____________e.d ! i ordered both of them but a stupid sideshow women told me that i dont get a exclusive because nobody cancel his order.
It s very difficult to get a great exclusive to Holland.
If it was a exclusive with only a nameplate than i had a better chance but with this exclusive there are more people who want this bad ass

people who cancel this piece either have some financial problems or they are just :cuckoo:

and it isn't that hard to get this piece to Holland , all you had to do was to order through sideshow , despite the very low ES it was up for preorder almost a whole day

i am ____________e.d ! i ordered both of them but a stupid sideshow women told me that i dont get a exclusive because nobody cancel his order.

You ordered both of them or did you order the regular and get on the wait list for the exclusive? If you waitlisted the exclusive, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. If you ordered the exclusive and had your order cancelled, then yeah, you should be hella pissed.

Either way, it is out of the "stupid Sideshow woman"'s hands. There's no reason for name calling here.

This thread has been viewed over 94,000 times...and only 200 exclusives to go around. Yikes.:peace

Yep, tons of views, but i would bet a couple members alone have visited this thread a min. of 5,000-10,000 times :lol

But you're right about only 200 exclusives. That is a SMALL Edition size for a bad ass piece (and it was such a generous Exclusive by SideShow, they really took care of us F13 fans). I remember when i first saw this go up for order (midnight Black Friday), i was gonna pass...i fell asleep...woke up at about 6-7 AM Eastern Time...saw the Low Quantity Bar dwindling away and got my order in before they SOLD OUT and went to WAITLIST. I am very happy with my decision. I am gonna be even happier when I add this piece to my collection.

I remember asking SS, now that they brought us a pt. 3, could there possibly be any other variations from the movies done in PF form, but I never heard back.

Last edited:
My wife thinks its silly when I do this. She says it's "cute"...like a kid bringing out their action figures on Saturday morning. I thought I was the only one who did things like this,lol. Good to see I'm not.:peace
:lol I am betting there are a goodly amount of collector nerds that do the same thing. I always have to decide which 2 LOTR PFs to break out and place on either side of my tv when I watch the trilogy. Nerd alert!!!

I meditate to the movie soundtrack and then begin sculpting the character. :lecture True story, UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Dear God---its a disease! I do the same thing when painting commissions. If someone has me painting a Mummy for them---I pop in one of my soundtracks or the movie as background inspiration. We are all infected!!!!:rotfl:rotfl:clap:hi5:

:lol I am betting there are a goodly amount of collector nerds that do the same thing. I always have to decide which 2 LOTR PFs to break out and place on either side of my tv when I watch the trilogy. Nerd alert!!!

This makes me feel a whole lot better about myself because if I have a figure from a movie and I watching that movie, chances are he's out and displayed. Wow, it feels good to tell someone this. My therapist doesn't even know I do this. :lol

Yep same. I called my bank and explained there will be payment in the US as sometimes they block a foreign transaction. Not much more I can do really.

people who cancel this piece either have some financial problems or they are just :cuckoo:

and it isn't that hard to get this piece to Holland , all you had to do was to order through sideshow , despite the very low ES it was up for preorder almost a whole day

I was on my work so i cannot preorder this statue.i work in the construction and at my work we have no internet and i worked 18 hours a day and when i got home he was sold out.
So i cant blaime myself because i must work.
Sideshow can do the same thing as the optimus prime exclusive.
so just raise up the edition size of the exclusives sideshow make 50 more exclusives of the jason because all the other exclusives you made with the cheap print or the cheap nameplate are not hot for the people.The Jason excl is a whole different statue as the regular,
Now thats a exclusive and everybody wants him and the people who work much cannot order the exclusive because he is not at home but i am also happy with the regular version

Back