Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never say NEVER to the Skiman! :lecture I will die trying and take everyone down wit me!!!!!

Since Michael's Crafts put their Halloween items out today, I cancelled my order for this product in favor of purchasing Lemax Spooky Town figures. Here's my favorite. Best Lugosi likeness ever, and the realism of the bats is astounding.
108806157-450x450-0-0_lemax+lemax+spooky+town+village+collection+vampire.jpg

C'mon Nam...that was sarcasm at its finest. Comedy gold---:lol. I was actually gonna roll up my sleeve and sell blood to make sure I got this exclusive for Seth. There's no way in Satan-land I would not get it. Esp. for Craft store boogie monsters.

:nono NOT FAIR! :tap

Especially throwing in a Universal Monsters reference. That was a cheap shot toward believability. :mad:
:lol

I'm getting stoked about getting this!! Exclusive, that is. Mine won't be flipped on eBay, unless I fall on hard financial times.

Here's to hoping that never happens!!

Same here ... So glad I got my order in.

I wonder what number I will get, not stressing if its a low or high number just as long as i have 1 of the 200 :D!

i am ____________e.d ! i ordered both of them but a stupid sideshow women told me that i dont get a exclusive because nobody cancel his order.
It s very difficult to get a great exclusive to Holland.
If it was a exclusive with only a nameplate than i had a better chance but with this exclusive there are more people who want this bad ass

Back