Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. The real question is, what is everyone gonna do when we get our Jasons and they have typical Sideshow sub par paint apps.

:panic:

I'm gonna request a return shipping label, but instead of my Jason premium format in the box, I am gonna make a big poopie for Sideshow.

Then I'll cry.

this is us and sideshow is the chicken :lol

abd-42.gif

This will be the most active thread today! ;)

I truly wish all my fellow freaks the best of luck with their exclusive charges going through, and safe shipments, and perfect pieces all around, and also stellar paint apps. And I wish Skiman luck too, and hope that one seller on eBay is screwed out of their preorder and it goes to you buddy.

Been thinking the last few days I may just order myself a regular. :wink1:

I truly wish all my fellow freaks the best of luck with their exclusive charges going through, and safe shipments, and perfect pieces all around, and also stellar paint apps. And I wish Skiman luck too, and hope that one seller on eBay is screwed out of their preorder and it goes to you buddy.

:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture HERE HERE! :yess: :lol

and Regular Jason PF > no Jason PF

Thanks Furystorm :hi5: and agreed best of luck to everyone all round ex and none ex. Owning this bad boy is well worth it ex or reg.

Does anyone know what time sideshow is doing the payment runs ... in sideshow time that is?

Back