Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbarian wasn't ____ting! :thud: Got the same answer. :monkey2

Can't charge on the phone and we are ____ed if there are any errors.

My payments have ALWAYS gone through with SS for many many years, so I'm not that worried. Holy crap! Did I just jinx myself?!? :panic:

Same here, but this is *THE* grail. Any error on the part of Sideshow or my bank will result in rage and a very messy divorce that will likely get me banned from this message board.

Same here, but this is *THE* grail. Any error on the part of Sideshow or my bank will result in rage and a very messy divorce that will likely get me banned from this message board.
Oh, I dig that! ____, it's only 9:15 in the morning and I'm thinking about how good a shot or 10 would go down.

What really sucks is that we won't get a notification about our order until it ships. If this thing doesn't ship today, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown this weekend. :panic::panic::panic:

They have some stupid policies, but I'm sorry-- this is the stupidest policy ever.

All it takes is for someone processing the order to highlight a cc number and leave an extra space in, or type in the wrong expiration or an old expiration, or to have two screens up at once and put the wrong info in the wrong place and it's all over for some poor sap who paid a deposit months ago for this thing.

I didn't even order one, but I just hate hearing about how this policy could essentially screw over someone at no fault of his or her own.

This sucks. If my payments gets screwed I will be getting my deposit back, either through SS or my bank. Sideshow have done sone pretty ____ty things in the past but this takes the biscuit.

I'll tell you this---If after I went through hell and high water just to be able to get an order in on one, got charged 10% up front and had to wait almost a year, cancelled orders with other stores, and am waiting to pay other luxury bills like cable and internet to make sure this thing goes thru---there had best not be any issues.

I have darn near $2,000.00 sitting in my checking account to make absolutely certain this thing has no obstacles set before it. If they screw me over, there's gonna be you know what to pay.:gah::thud:

Yeah--I guess we will all be doing that. Problem is---if you are with Chase bank, it wont show up till Monday. Doesnt SSC usually send you a tracking email thru Fed Ex or UPS when they ship to you?:panic::panic:

Yeah, you'll get a confirmation email and then later on a UPS quantum view, if you stick with UPS.

Yeah--I guess we will all be doing that. Problem is---if you are with Chase bank, it wont show up till Monday. Doesnt SSC usually send you a tracking email thru Fed Ex or UPS when they ship to you?:panic::panic:

That's *if* they ship today. It could still ship Monday, we don't know. :panic: :medic

Back