Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I wasn't lucky enough to grab me an EX, I'd definitely settle for the reg, but I'd probably be a bit upset. :)

As long as you're happy, that's all that counts. Who are you collecting for anyways? You! :rock

It was exclusive or bust for me. The only reason I picked up a FvJ Jason PF was because the mask is removable. This having a switch out portrait to have him unmasked, as an exclusive piece, made me look at it this way. I couldn't have settled for this piece knowing I couldn't display it unmasked.

It was exclusive or bust for me. The only reason I picked up a FvJ Jason PF was because the mask is removable. This having a switch out portrait to have him unmasked, as an exclusive piece, made me look at it this way. I couldn't have settled for this piece knowing I couldn't display it unmasked.
Yeah, that's definitely an advantage. I don't think anyone could possibly dispute that, unless they're just trying to fool themselves into being content. I'd still have grabbed the reg though anyways. This piece just plain ROCKS! :rock

I haven't purchased many statues this year. It's been a more figure centric run for me, but I can't wait to get this.

Given yours haven't even dropped yet, where does that leave you? :dunno

Thier absence is not because they havn't dropped.

Remember when I made you surrender by making you blow the Slaughter "whistle" so I would release you from the Kamala nerve pinch? That was no whistle.......:rotfl

220px-Kamala_vs__Sarge.jpg

Yeah, that's definitely an advantage. I don't think anyone could possibly dispute that, unless they're just trying to fool themselves into being content. I'd still have grabbed the reg though anyways. This piece just plain ROCKS! :rock

But if I'd missed out on the exclusive, I'd never had been happy. Especially getting on here and everyone with the ex piece showing the unmasked display. Granted, I'm going to display it with the mask portrait on, but if I was ever to show it off to someone and they asked what it looked like with the mask off, I'd be embarrassed to say it doesn't come off. That was always the excitement of watching these movies to me, Jason unmasking at the end (With the exception of FvJ, and how ironic that PF has the removable mask). If the regular piece would come with the unmasked portrait, then I honestly wouldn't have cared.

But if I'd missed out on the exclusive, I'd never had been happy. Especially getting on here and everyone with the ex piece showing the unmasked display. Granted, I'm going to display it with the mask portrait on, but if I was ever to show it off to someone and they asked what it looked like with the mask off, I'd be embarrassed to say it doesn't come off. That was always the excitement of watching these movies to me, Jason unmasking at the end (With the exception of FvJ, and how ironic that PF has the removable mask). If the regular piece would come with the unmasked portrait, then I honestly wouldn't have cared.
Duly noted. Good points which I cannot effectively deny. If I got the reg, I would think every time that I looked at it, "F * * K, I wish that was the EX!" Therein, ultimately defeating my pleasure.

Shut up, man :wink1: You're making me not like my reg version. I should also say, i'm easily swayed. :)

Thier absence is not because they havn't dropped.

Remember when I made you surrender by making you blow the Slaughter "whistle" so I would release you from the Kamala nerve pinch? That was no whistle.......:rotfl

220px-Kamala_vs__Sarge.jpg

Clearly after the dumb FBI joke which didn't make much sense, and the failed attempt at dissing Slaughter (a vasectomy video would be funnier), it's highly apparent you need to spend some serious time here: https://www.tellajoke101.com/ :wave

Back