Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minor update - while it doesn't look promising on the SS side, they are offering me the change to move my $30 NRD to another order. How nice.
That is a bunch of crap!!! :mad:
Shouldn't that just be refunded anyways, giving you the freedom to place that on any other order you wanted to? So, basically what they are offering you is NOTHING!!!

Sideshow pretty much came through for me today, by allowing me a one time removal of my RPs used on that other order, freeing them all up to use on a regular Jason. I wish I knew a Myers PF was coming. Then I would not hesitate to place the regular Jason order. As it is I'm going to watch the pics over the coming week here and decide by Friday.

200 for the Ex is great, it's canceling people's orders that's bull____.
:exactly::goodpost:
I can certainly promise that, after this, I won't be taking part in Spook. I used to look forward to every newsletter - not so much right now. Still, I hold out some hope that this might still be made right.
I understand your feelings perfectly, ZR. Why wait around to be F'd in the A all over again? This really just sucks all the love out of the hobby. You lose faith and get screwed. Still, hang onto hope and truly believe. Believing can actually have the power to make things come true. It's a fact!

Sideshow pretty much came through for me today, by allowing me a one time removal of my RPs used on that other order, freeing them all up to use on a regular Jason. I wish I knew a Myers PF was coming. Then I would not hesitate to place the regular Jason order. As it is I'm going to watch the pics over the coming week here and decide by Friday.
You need both! :lecture

I need Myers, but fear it will never be possible. :lecture

Jason would be a nice compliment to him. Which would likely lead me down the path to Pinhead and Freddy...

Jason would be a nice compliment to him. Which would likely lead me down the path to Pinhead and Freddy...

One must believe, brother. Far stranger things have happened that were previously and falsely deemed impossible. I will hold onto faith for a great 1:4 scale MM until I die.

I'm so glad Barbarian is back and happy again in this thread. :D

This should be true of all pre-orderers of the exclusive, but SS really dropped the ball on this situation.

Minor update - while it doesn't look promising on the SS side, they are offering me the change to move my $30 NRD to another order. How nice.

salty.jpg

that's salty :mad:

The automatic order cancellation policy is bad enough, but if the no refund on the NRD stands after doing so, then that's really bunk to me. What, do they think people are gonna order on credit cards with intentionally incorrect or outdated information, just to jack up edition sizes, or to keep others from being able to order in a case like this with a limited run? That makes no sense to me. But if not, then why penalize customers for something where it is so easy to make a mistake like spelling a first name incorrectly or forgetting to update account info. with a new address? With NRD, customers clearly want to buy the piece. For a business that's gone so far out of its way to earn good will from collectors by doing right from a customer service point of view, this is quite an about-face.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but the offer to move the NRD to another piece baffles me.

The automatic order cancellation policy is bad enough, but if the no refund on the NRD stands after doing so, then that's really bunk to me. What, do they think people are gonna order on credit cards with intentionally incorrect or outdated information, just to jack up edition sizes, or to keep others from being able to order in a case like this with a limited run? That makes no sense to me. But if not, then why penalize customers for something where it is so easy to make a mistake like spelling a first name incorrectly or forgetting to update account info. with a new address? With NRD, customers clearly want to buy the piece. For a business that's gone so far out of its way to earn good will from collectors by doing right from a customer service point of view, this is quite an about-face.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions, but the offer to move the NRD to another piece baffles me.
:exactly::goodpost::lecture Well observed, brother.

It's enough to boggle the mind and make one smash both precious and non-precious items.

Back