Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this thread got boring.
:lol You know what would fix that? If someone were to...

PICS.gif

Minor update - while it doesn't look promising on the SS side, they are offering me the change to move my $30 NRD to another order. How nice.

Maybe the biggest fail by Suckshow....making only 200 ex. What the fu#$ where they thinking. Could of made 500 to 600 easy. I ended up missing this and my wait list never came through.:mad:

Minor update - while it doesn't look promising on the SS side, they are offering me the change to move my $30 NRD to another order. How nice.

What a joke. I'm guessing they want you to apply it to one of their Gift Card eligible items. I'm sorry Sideshow, this is just piss-poor.

I propose that you bring this up multiple times, every day in the chat during Spook.

I propose that you bring this up multiple times, every day in the chat during Spook.

I can certainly promise that, after this, I won't be taking part in Spook. I used to look forward to every newsletter - not so much right now. Still, I hold out some hope that this might still be made right.

Canceling a man's order and then keeping the NRD is bull____. They probably want him to apply the $30.00 NRD to one of the in-stock items that nobody wants.

Back