Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As well you should be, the regular kicks freakin ass! And I would say at least 90% of exclusive owners will display him with his mask at all times.

Theres some in the registry thread.

I hate double threads. I think all the pix should go here in this thread.

I need to clarify my statement to y'all. Apologies for any confusion this may cause. Non-Refundable Deposits will not always be refunded due to a cancelled order (yes, there may be instances where cancelled orders will receive a refund but there are going to be cases where they will not). Please do contact our customer service department directly in regards to any and all questions about NRDs and cancelled orders as they will give you the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Again, apologies for any confusion my update may cause.

-SideshowAlex
I would hope that credit card cancellations on the order of what happened with this piece and the Iron Man Mark IV Ex. would be instances always warranting a refund of NRDs.

As well you should be, the regular kicks freakin ass! And I would say at least 90% of exclusive owners will display him with his mask at all times.
I agree. In fact, the only reason I really wanted the Ex. was for the machete option.

Theres some in the registry thread.

I hate double threads. I think all the pix should go here in this thread.
Weird that folks would post pics in that thread instead of here. I thought that other thread was just for keeping track of who had what (why people would want to do that, I'm not totally sure :) ).

Although I think a machete is must have, I don't like how he holds his other hand when he has it. I think the regular edition configuration is the way to display it.

Although I think a machete is must have, I don't like how he holds his other hand when he has it. I think the regular edition configuration is the way to display it.
I actually love the awkwardness displayed in his empty hand while holding the machete. To me, it shows the pose of a man that has spent little time in society and knows nothing of physical grace.

From plastic_addiction in the registry thread. :rock

full.jpg

headdark.jpg

mask.jpg

001.jpg

maskdark.jpg

I actually love the awkwardness displayed in his empty hand while holding the machete. To me, it shows the pose of a man that has spent little time in society and knows nothing of physical grace.

It's definitely one of things that cause me to hesitate but I wish it grew on me quicker.

I did. Thanks. :)
So, what's your take on the piece?
For one, I think it is one of the best proportioned PFs I have seen. It is much better than FVJ Jason or Freddy (which I never bought). It is also pretty heavy. I was used to the universal monsters PFs and this thing is much heavier. My only complaint would be the detail of the hands. It's funny, the boots are nicely detailed but the hands seem too clean. The shirt/pants have a nice dirty/bloody detail to them also. It's not over the top bloody, just really faint like it was from a few years ago. I don't believe anyone will be disapointed with it when they have it in hand (EX or not). It's my favorite piece in my collection.

For one, I think it is one of the best proportioned PFs I have seen. It is much better than FVJ Jason or Freddy (which I never bought). It is also pretty heavy. I was used to the universal monsters PFs and this thing is much heavier. My only complaint would be the detail of the hands. It's funny, the boots are nicely detailed but the hands seem too clean. The shirt/pants have a nice dirty/bloody detail to them also. It's not over the top bloody, just really faint like it was from a few years ago. I don't believe anyone will be disapointed with it when they have it in hand (EX or not). It's my favorite piece in my collection.
Very good. Thanks, PA!!! :rock

Back