Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. The best part about the frame is it comes with that solid black backing already, so you just pop the front glass out, stick the picture in and you're done.
That sounds like way too much work. :lol

I just watched Pt. III last night. Man, it's been so long since I've seen that movie, that I forgot just how mediocre it is. The acting is horrendous and the only time it's really worth watching is when Jason is onscreen. More gratuitous nudity would have made it MUCH better! Pt. IV TONIGHT!!! :rock

IMG_7526.jpg

I kinda like how this pic turned out.
Yeah, that is sweet! I love the freaky echoing shadow effect. Very nice! :rock

I just watched Pt. III last night. Man, it's been so long since I've seen that movie, that I forgot just how mediocre it is. The acting is horrendous and the only time it's really worth watching is when Jason is onscreen. More gratuitous nudity would have made it MUCH better! Pt. IV TONIGHT!!! :rock

What really??!? I love Part 3 for the style and the atmosphere it portrays. Yea the acting is pretty bad but I dunno, I have a soft spot for that film.

Looks great crow! Did u use tape to center it or does it stay in plae by itself?

Nope, the glass holds it in place. The backing is thick enough that it presses the print up against the glass.

Barbarian: It's no work at all...you just pull the glass out and it pops right back in. Took me all of 20 seconds.

What really??!? I love Part 3 for the style and the atmosphere it portrays. Yea the acting is pretty bad but I dunno, I have a soft spot for that film.
It is true that the style and atmosphere are great. It's really just the horrible acting that makes it almost painful to watch in parts. I though Pt. II was much better. Aside from the better acting and the creepy one holed potato sack Jason, that chick skinny-dipping in the lake is a very memorable scene. Yowza!!! I love retro classic tanlines and bush!
Barbarian: It's no work at all...you just pull the glass out and it pops right back in. Took me all of 20 seconds.
I's just jivin' witcha. I'm gonna do that exactly. Thanks for the idea. :hi5:

I'm probably in the minority but of all the Jason films 6 was my favorite.. Jason becoming a zombie ad walking for his kills used to scare the crap outta me as a kid. Plus love the acting of Jason slowly realizing he's more powerful than he used to be... The rv kill was epic!!

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat with Barbarian. 3 has its moments, but my first real exposure to Jason was when I was 6 and Jason Lives came out. I retroactively caught up on the previous films in the years that followed, but it wasn't until..gosh, maybe '03 that I sat down and watched part 3, and it was painful. I rank it just above parts 5, 8 and Goes to Hell, but given the choice I wouldn't really watch any of those.

I really can't put my finger on why I don't like 3, to be honest. It's just not one of my favorites.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm probably in the minority but of all the Jason films 6 was my favorite.. Jason becoming a zombie ad walking for his kills used to scare the crap outta me as a kid. Plus love the acting of Jason slowly realizing he's more powerful than he used to be... The tv kill was epic!!

I LOVE Jason Lives. Love it. Like I said, it was the first F13 movie that I remember seeing, and it's always stuck with me. I just love the whole '80s vibe it has.

Just gonna go ahead and put crOw and Lamebarian on ignore.

I'll trust Something Sexy or Kabukiman to inform me if you guys contribute anything worthwhile.

Just gonna go ahead and put crOw and Lamebarian on ignore.

I'll trust Something Sexy or Kabukiman to inform me if you guys contribute anything worthwhile.

:rock :rock :rock

1-4 are freaking Epic.

5 was terrible

6 was much better than 5

7 was alright but I would rank it lower than 6 and right above 5

8 was entertaining and had some great kills

9....don't even get me started

10 super Jason fing rules, movie was terrible

remake rocks

My favorite Fridays go backwards, parts 4, 3, 2, 1. After part 4 there are no Friday movies to me. Don't get me wrong, parts 5-8 are watchable but they just aren't Friday worthy films imo.

:rock :rock :rock

1-4 are freaking Epic.

5 was terrible

6 was much better than 5

7 was alright but I would rank it lower than 6 and right above 5

8 was entertaining and had some great kills

9....don't even get me started

10 super Jason fing rules, movie was terrible

remake rocks

Woah. Did you just borrow my brain with that post? :rock

My favorite Fridays go backwards, parts 4, 3, 2, 1. After part 4 there are no Friday movies to me. Don't get me wrong, parts 5-8 are watchable but they just aren't Friday worthy films imo.

Woah. Did you just borrow my brain with that post? :rock

Haha we are just that good brotha.

Back