Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jason EX is in Perrysburg, OH on his way to Scorpiontown, AZ! :rock

woo.gif

:lol ... that pic man had me man . :goodpost: he is a coming :clap

Last edited:
:rock :rock :rock

1-4 are freaking Epic.

5 was terrible

6 was much better than 5

7 was alright but I would rank it lower than 6 and right above 5

8 was entertaining and had some great kills

9....don't even get me started

10 super Jason fing rules, movie was terrible

remake rocks

man ... :goodpost: :lol :goodpost:

imagine if sideshow did just the first friday killers, moom and son PF's. A collection i would def be open too :lol

Last edited:
Part 5 had the best nude scene in Friday the 13th history featuring Debbie Sue Voorhees.

Part 9 was an OK change to the basic formula of the franchise. Plus Jason (for the 5 minutes of screen time) looked completely bad ass.

I finally had a chance to open Jason today and it rocks... I think everything looks great! I'm not sure why there are haters for this piece. It's just as great in person as it was when we first saw it at spook 2010!

:rock :rock :rock

1-4 are freaking Epic.

5 was terrible

6 was much better than 5

7 was alright but I would rank it lower than 6 and right above 5

8 was entertaining and had some great kills

9....don't even get me started

10 super Jason fing rules, movie was terrible

remake rocks

1-4 agree
5 sucks
6 was awesome, to me is my favorite besides part 3
7 was great
8 sucked
9 sucked
10 was good but bad cast
remake rocks

Freddy Vs Jason?
I personally loved it, it was better than part 8/9/10
not as great as the others, but, i never understood the hate for FVJ when jason has crap like part 5 and part 9 :slap

ok, mine was the one JAWS was referring to having the brown shirt. After a second look in different lightings it is a dark olive green. I don't know why it looked so brown the other night in a brightly lit room, although it still does look brown in some light. I still think it has too much brown and not enough green but it is a relief to see it is not brown afterall. I guess I'm gonna have to buy some led lights for my boy Jason.

I won't believe it until I see it again :)

Back