Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is 165.. what a beast!
IMG_9538_resize.jpg
What a beast indeed. Damn, he's a big mofo! Congrats! :rock
congrats man :hi5:
Thanks, brother. I couldn't possibly be more bricked up for this. :hi5:

Side note: Just watched Pt. IV last night. Best Friday the 13th there is IMHO. It is much better than III. I think the only thing III might have had over IV is more Jason face time and a better Jason face in general. As far Jason's face goes, III is my favorite as he still looks pretty human and less like a monster. Therefore, I am very happy they made the maskless portrait based on that flick and not any other. Thanks for rocking so much ass, Sideshow!!! :rock

Last edited:
What a beast indeed. Damn, he's a big mofo! Congrats! :rock

Thanks, brother. I couldn't possibly be more bricked up for this. :hi5:

Side note: Just watched Pt. IV last night. Best Friday the 13th there is IMHO. It is much better than III. I think the only thing III might have had over IV is the Jason face time and a better Jason face in general. As far Jason's face goes, III is my favorite as he still looks pretty human and less like a monster. Therefore, I am very happy they made the maskless portrait based on that flick and not any other. Thanks for rocking so much ass, Sideshow!!! :rock

You lucky bastard

Any chance somebody make a high res scan of the print so I can print out something for my regular?

Second place is preferable to dead last. Ferrigno made a whole career of it and wound up getting to be Hulk (who he's still playing)! :lecture:lecture:lecture

I agree. At this point in the game you are gonna be shelling out a ridiculous amount for the EX it looks like. Might as well score a regular while you can.

While I'm making you that scan how bout I go ahead and recast the exclusive head for you too. Free of charge.

:duh

Back