Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ and that's why there's the big difference between a EX and a reg. My statements stands!!!! SKI FTW!!!!

Quote it, write it down...

"EX or FAIL!!!" --yes... I stand by it even if I'm failing. :lecture

1-4 agree
5 sucks
6 was awesome, to me is my favorite besides part 3
7 was great
8 sucked
9 sucked
10 was good but bad cast
remake rocks

Freddy Vs Jason?
I personally loved it, it was better than part 8/9/10
not as great as the others, but, i never understood the hate for FVJ when jason has crap like part 5 and part 9 :slap

Agreed on everything but 10 (thought it was pretty lame) and my favorite is probably part 6.

Ok Here are some photos of my friend, tvcocco's, EX Jason. Let me first say, I am not sure what you guys are talking about, that shirt is not brown. It obviously is a darker green.

In all seriousness tvcocco and I both thought the shirt looked brown. Something about the light of the room we were in at night time. I mean I looked at it in the same room today with the same light on but it was day and it looked green. I still think the green is to dark but it's better then the brown that it looked that one night.

Outside the color looks great but since this these thing are made for inside I wish the shirt was still a tad lighter. Anyways I liked looking at the piece more today then the first day. Even the body sculpt is growing on me.

Anyways here are some photos.

P1110446.jpg

P1110448.jpg

P1110434.jpg

P1110442.jpg

P1110443.jpg

P1110463.jpg

Ahhhhh!! Run for your life! Jason has possessed the washing machine!
P1110455.jpg

Any chance somebody make a high res scan of the print so I can print out something for my regular?

Wow are u serious... Ok, didn't realize a pic is worth so much drama

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Lobo would gladly pick up a regular (the only thing he hates more than not getting a backstage pass is missing out on the party) and rip the face off'a any bastich who questioned him doing so, with his meathook.

PS - I love how this photo turned out

P1110446.jpg

looks fantastic!!! cant wait for my regular edition hopefully they come in in a couple of weeks, kinda sux the ex guys get theirs first for all of us who missed out but great for the ex guys! just another incentive you gotta get the EX!!!

i hope so, the wait is killing me!!! trying to make a jason voorhees shrine for this badboy!

Going to contact the dealer as soon as I'm back from the retreat. I saved plenty on my NYC portion of the vacation and the wallets certainly not coming out while I'm sitting Zen!

Back