Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nam can be a little rough around the edges and insulting but you just need to know the guy. He's also usually right about 99% of the time. Just saying.

Nam can be a little rough around the edges and insulting but you just need to know the guy. He's also usually right about 99% of the time. Just saying.

What's a 99% accuracy rate in your world ? He's wrong quite often as was the case of him telling us we were trolling just because we had an opinion on a statue that we own ourselves as well. We never said it wasn't faithful to the source material like he claimed. There's no bigger troll than NAM on this board going from thread to thread all day picking on people's opinions. Just look in the Batman and Alice threads for his BS.

I'll visit her as soon as you end your vacation in Neverneverland and come back to reality. :wink1:

If this isn't trolling and looking for a reaction, I don't know what is...

What's a 99% accuracy rate in your world ? He's wrong quite often as was the case of him telling us we were trolling just because we had an opinion on a statue that we own ourselves as well. We never said it wasn't faithful to the source material like he claimed. There's no bigger troll than NAM on this board going from thread to thread all day picking on people's opinions. Just look in the Batman and Alice threads for his BS.

If this isn't trolling and looking for a reaction, I don't know what is...

I agree, the above quote is definitely trolling. Clearly you don't read my post history whatsoever, but won't hesitate to utilize the same "labeling" you're condemning. Hypocritical much? :lol

I agree, the above quote is definitely trolling. Clearly you don't read my post history whatsoever, but won't hesitate to utilize the same "labeling" you're condemning. Hypocritical much? :lol

That's the problem, we do read your posts and it's quite clear that you're a huge troll. See Barbs post below. By the way, your mom says hi :wave Now THAT's trolling, so get it right next time before accusing me.

:lol:lol:lol

Another huge stretch of posts debating nam's troll factor? AGAIN?!?

Ya deja-vu for the 1000th time.

That's the problem, we do read your posts and it's quite clear that you're a huge troll. See Barbs post below. By the way, your mom says hi :wave Now THAT's trolling, so get it right next time before accusing me.

Funny, I don't think I've ever made comments about one's family. Ever. Guess I don't fit your definition. :huh

Though, I will say, stating that someone's opinion about the Jason PF is incorrect because it isn't one of Sideshow's best PFs this year, and pedestaling something like this in comparison:

maleficentc_2.jpg

Especially considering this is the Jason PF thread, is absolutely tantamount to trolling, given you're eliciting a negative response by negating someone's opinion of a piece. Or are we now gonna pretend you never did that and I'm making this up? :monkey1

Funny, I don't think I've ever made comments about one's family. Ever. Guess I don't fit your definition. :huh

Though, I will say, stating that someone's opinion about the Jason PF is incorrect because it isn't one of Sideshow's best PFs this year, and pedestaling something like this in comparison:

maleficentc_2.jpg

Especially considering this is the Jason PF thread, is absolutely tantamount to trolling, given you're eliciting a negative response by negating someone's opinion of a piece. Or are we now gonna pretend you never did that and I'm making this up? :monkey1

I never said it wasn't, I said I wouldn't go that far, and that was my opinion in which you obviously took offense. It was also the opinion of others. Once you learn that everyone has an opinion, you'll be better off, and so will we ! Simple as that really. If I didn't have the statue then you could call me whatever you want since I didn't see it in-hand, but this is not the case.

This thread is legendary. I wouldn't want to be the one that gets it shut down. You'll be dead to so many folks, including me.

On a lighter note. I didn't think it was possible to love this PF any more than I already do. Though, daily, when I look at him in his place of honor next to my television, I think my heart actually grows a little larger to accommodate the massive amounts of love I feel for this breathtaking piece of statuary. Yeah, I know that sounded dirty. I just don't care.

Back