Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Steve Austin. I was actually hooked up from a generous and righteous Fellow Freak, jaakub. That's why I give thanks to him in my Jason PF sig. :)

That's really great to here. I remember 75-100 pages back I came across the word "cancelled" in red boldface. I said WTF? And to happen to the guy who may have posted the most on this thread was pure irony. I didn't realize a fellow freak hooked you up, god bless his heart. Cool man.

Anyway, regarding SSC policy.....Booo! Change it now!:mad:

If this was to happen to Steve Austin on a future grail like a Juggernaut PF, the bionic man would go jungle monkey.:mad:

That's really great to here. I remember 75-100 pages back I came across the word "cancelled" in red boldface. I said WTF? And to happen to the guy who may have posted the most on this thread was pure irony. I didn't realize a fellow freak hooked you up, god bless his heart. Cool man.

Anyway, regarding SSC policy.....Booo! Change it now!:mad:

If this was to happen to Steve Austin on a future grail like a Juggernaut PF, the bionic man would go jungle monkey.:mad:
Thanks for sentiment, brother. Yeah, I lucked out BIG TIME and have only jaakub to thank for it! I have spoken to SS at length about this BS cancel policy and how I've never heard of any other company implementing such a harsh and absurd policy. I don't know that my words broke through to them at all, but I think if enough folks were to complain, it would HAVE to be changed! Cancellations can happen due to SS's own error (as it was in my case and a few other folks' cases) and that alone makes it complete crap. I hope they see the error in their methods and drop it soon. It really is just completely arrogant and foolish, and ends up screwing up solid customer relations. That is all. :peace

Thanks for sentiment, brother. Yeah, I lucked out BIG TIME and have only jaakub to thank for it! I have spoken to SS at length about this BS cancel policy and how I've never heard of any other company implementing such a harsh and absurd policy. I don't know that my words broke through to them at all, but I think if enough folks were to complain, it would HAVE to be changed! Cancellations can happen due to SS's own error (as it was in my case and a few other folks' cases) and that alone makes it complete crap. I hope they see the error in their methods and drop it soon. It really is just completely arrogant and foolish, and ends up screwing up solid customer relations. That is all. :peace

Now I'm going to have to go back and reread everything that went down. :lol

Just glad it ended well for you. :cool:

I'm displaying mask off with the axe at the moment. I just can't leave that beautiful sculpt waisting away in a box. I may just have to buy a regular as well, so I can display mask on and mask off at the same time. :panic:

I don't want to get into the whole "best PF" argument, but I think the Ex is a pretty good ____ing value for everything you get compared to other PFs. His look may be "plain", but the display options and the art print make up for that.

I'm displaying mask off with the axe at the moment. I just can't leave that beautiful sculpt waisting away in a box. I may just have to buy a regular as well, so I can display mask on and mask off at the same time. :panic:

I don't want to get into the whole "best PF" argument, but I think the Ex is a pretty good ____ing value for everything you get compared to other PFs. His look may be "plain", but the display options and the art print make up for that.
:goodpost::exactly: QFT!

Precisely how mine is displayed at the moment and will be the way he is most of the time. I'll change him out sometimes, but prefer this exact method of display righteousness! :rock

I don't think anybody was arguing that it is THE best PF ever, but it is certainly one of the best Sideshow's put out this year.

I don't think anybody was arguing that it is THE best PF ever, but it is certainly one of the best Sideshow's put out this year.
Well, if that's the debate, I'll go with THE best SS release of the year... so far.

debateTPRoll.jpg

Besides ~~everyone's tastes are relative. To me the best pf SSC did was the Wolfman. Mike Hill sculpted it, and its dead on. The fact that its something I always imagined someone doing and my owning since I was in first grade played a role in my decision as well.:wink1:

Thanks Nam that's EXACTLY what I said originally. I said it was ONE of the best PF's of the YEAR. I have no idea how it morphed into the "BEST PF OF ALL TIME". Good God man. :rotfl :rotfl

I really don't know too much about the PFs. I only own two, PZ and Jason. I have looked at a lot of PF trying to figure out which one to get but out of all of them, I would have to say Jason is the best/nicest PF imo. It's all opinion though. I'm not naming names because I don't know who to name because I don't read this thread religiously, I just like the pretty pictures, but I think people sometime forget that it's all a matter of opinion and there is no best premium format, it's all opinion.

I really don't know too much about the PFs. I only own two, PZ and Jason. I have looked at a lot of PF trying to figure out which one to get but out of all of them, I would have to say Jason is the best/nicest PF imo. It's all opinion though. I'm not naming names because I don't know who to name because I don't read this thread religiously, I just like the pretty pictures, but I think people sometime forget that it's all a matter of opinion and there is no best premium format, it's all opinion.
:exactly: I have plenty of PFs. LOTR and Marvel mostly. This is my favorite and therefore the BEST, imho.

Back