Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cummins, come to me!!!!

I HATE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu!!!!!!!

130602600010.jpg

*shakes Lonnie's hand and bows out*

DON'T LOCK THE THREAD!

At least not 'til everyone has watched my Jason PF review!

Watch it! Watch eeeet noooooW!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osAL5NSpexo"]Sideshow collectibles Jason Vorhees Friday 13th part 3 prem - YouTube[/ame]

Ha!

Yeah I 'spose you could, but it would still have /750 on the base though :( Personally I haven't seen an EX I was keen on yet - apart from the upcoming T1 PF, thats gonna be good.

EDIT

Sorry, should clarify, I havent seen an EX that it was possible for me to get - Uruak Hai and PZ EXs I would LOVE but due to cost/availability/geographical location I havent managed to get em.

Last edited:
That's pretty crafty, dude would be showing his mates his new PF 'Yeah its the EX I'm totally rad.' 'Oh sweet bro, what number?' 'Errr I cant remember actually. Just hold this I'll check the base.........WHAT THE ____!'

Not to derail this thread with some on-topic discussion, but...

I GOTS MY JASON!!!!

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

The peg is still a little difficult to put in the base compared to other PFs, but at least it goes in all the way now! :rock

I'll just switch bases too. Oh and steal his box.

Can't wait for T1
:horror Who ever knew you were so damn devious... and EVIL?!? Naughty Jaws! Naughty naughty naughty! :nono
That's pretty crafty, dude would be showing his mates his new PF 'Yeah its the EX I'm totally rad.' 'Oh sweet bro, what number?' 'Errr I cant remember actually. Just hold this I'll check the base.........WHAT THE ____!'
:lol:lol:lol I don't think the mystery would last for long. It would soon become a battle to the death! My money's on Jaws.

I would hope that wouldn't happen, but experience tells me otherwise. Hopefully there will be a tell-tale way to recognize the fakes.

Serious congrats to everyone who got one. Just a beautiful piece and a grail to some of you. I'd rank this right up with the Leatherface PF.

Hey Barb, I read this thread on/off. Sideshow cancelled your order? I'm assuming you got one eventually from them?

Back