Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now for the good. Many of my shots will be that "looking up at him" view. Just love the way he looks from that angle.

P1110895.jpg

P1110896.jpg

P1110907.jpg

P1110911.jpg

P1110919.jpg

P1110913.jpg

I Love This last Shot!!
P1110924.jpg

Now for the good. Many of my shots will be that "looking up at him" view. Just love the way he looks from that angle.

P1110895.jpg

P1110896.jpg

P1110907.jpg

P1110911.jpg

P1110919.jpg

P1110913.jpg

I Love This last Shot!!
P1110924.jpg

WOW! That really looks like something straight out of the movie. :thud:

Great shots, that house looks perfect for a F13 movie

WOW! That really looks like something straight out of the movie.

That shot is sweet!

Almost looks like a movie still.

Thanks all. What I really like about that photo is that it was actually on purpose and not a mistake. Usually if i get a good shot it's by accident. I was actually walking to my house after taking the photos out back and i looked up at my son's bedroom window and said "Yep that might look cool" Now the sun light coming down and shining on Jason's mask - That was luck :) Oh and by no means am I bragging. I know I don't take near the photos as others on this board. Im just happy when one turns out looking half way decent.

yeah that last shot is awesome, really does look like he just busted thru the door to scan the area for his next victim.

My Jason is proudly displayed in my living room in a display cabinet directly next to my tv so I can look at him anytime I pass by or watching a movie, etc. I haven't ever taken pics of my whole collection, though I've been meaning to for the past 6 or so years. :D I normally just take pics of new pieces that come in and don't take pics of them as a whole.

So not only do you get too see him and all his glory all the time but people who come and visit you may also have the privilege of viewing this pristine item! Is he displayed in a big cabinet or in his own cabinet?

I'm busy in the process of getting him his very own pedestal for my, I have gotten the glass box for top of the pedestal thus far now getting some companies to make the pedestal. Then its all about where to place him in my home. :panic:

Here you go ;)

P1110924-2.jpg
Yeah, that's dang sweet! :rock
So not only do you get too see him and all his glory all the time but people who come and visit you may also have the privilege of viewing this pristine item! Is he displayed in a big cabinet or in his own cabinet?

I'm busy in the process of getting him his very own pedestal for my, I have gotten the glass box for top of the pedestal thus far now getting some companies to make the pedestal. Then its all about where to place him in my home. :panic:
He's in the cabinet where all my video games/movies/etc go. The cabinet has a glass door, so it's nice and easy to utilize for display purposes also when I receive a piece worthy enough to be displayed in such a prominent area. Your plan sounds like something I'd love to do some day. I wanna see pics when it's done!
I have white siding on my house as well, maybe I should try some shots. :)
Yeah, maybe you should. :)

Back