Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats how I feel. If I ever have to sell him I can take off the pencil and he is back to his original state. I still may give the black wash a try though.

Exactly my thinking, if ever need be ( :pray: hopefully never ) i need to sell him i can. Give the black wash a try, i am keen to see how it comes out ...

Exactly my thinking, if ever need be ( :pray: hopefully never ) i need to sell him i can. Give the black wash a try, i am keen to see how it comes out ...

No you give him the balck wash try so I can see how it turns out ;)

I just may keep the pencil smudge for a bit. I am happy with how it looks.

Thanks!!!

Just in case I decide to keep the pencil look is there anyway to seal it? I can't think of anything because it will probably smudge.

Testors dullcote works pretty good. Michaels Arts and Crafts carries this. Grab a 40% off coupon in the Sunday paper, comes out to like $2.00

Just give the spot where you touched it up a quick misting. Shouldn't affect the look of the mask because it has a semi-dull finish anyways. Cover the clothes to be safe.

If you brush a sealer on, it will smudge. You need to spray something over it.

:)

Here is my reivew of the piece on my SSF blog. I know some will disagree but thats the fun of writing a review :) Feel free to leave comments and check out my other reviews.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/blog.php?b=655

nice review
I do like this figure but it was not enough for me to buy it.
This is just me Im sure but the stance is off (not very jason like to me) should have more shoulder thinker and the mask should be the art work of the piece.
Sideshows paint on the mask is horrible and it doesnt seem to have a Brooker wrap to it ether. I do understand that some of the marks on the mask didnt come till later in the film but some are just know trade marks to a part 3 mask bla bla bla
But its still a nice figure
But

nice review
This is just me Im sure but the stance is off (not very jason like to me) should have more shoulder thinker and the mask should be the art work of the piece.
Sideshows paint on the mask is horrible and it doesnt seem to have a Brooker wrap to it ether. I do understand that some of the marks on the mask didnt come till later in the film but some are just know trade marks to a part 3 mask bla bla bla
But

Indeed. I really like this figure too and have been very tempted to get it but for just a little more I can get a nice lifesize hockey mask and undermask/bust. I think when it comes to high end Jason stuff, I think I'll stick 1:1 collecting though again, this is very hard to pass up.

nice review
But

Agreed, mask is off in many areas and why I will be selling mine.

Big bucks on ebay. :lecture:lecture:lecture :lol
thats what I assume
The holes all around the mask are a tad small. That is the main thing I can see but i am not sure what others are talking about.

I actually think the holes are scaled proportionally to the mask. Do you have exact measurements as to what they should be, to see how much SS was off?

thats what I assume

I actually think the holes are scaled proportionally to the mask. Do you have exact measurements as to what they should be, to see how much SS was off?

Someone on this site - I can't remember who was actually drilling the holes bigger and had an unfinished photo. It looked better IMO.

It was silentsurfer

Here are some of his photos and what he said

Holes repositioned and drilled to larger size. Repaint soon.

MaskMod1.jpg

MaskMod2.jpg

MaskMod3.jpg

Last edited:
The things I find off are the shape (wraped around the head)
Color and marks that should be
Other then that I never really looked to see about holes or eye holes.

Back