Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love This last Shot!!
P1110924.jpg

oh wow that's nice

Damnit JAWS, once this pic has been seen, it cannot be unseen. :monkey2 Thankfully, he still looks awesome at virtually every other angle! :rock

Took Jason out side today. let me start off with the bad. I hate the pose at this angle. It looks like he is falling backwards. No weight at all being put on his left leg. This photo does not look as bad as it does in person. Not natural looking at all. But other then that this PF is a winner.

P1110893.jpg

Yeah, that's dang sweet! :rock

He's in the cabinet where all my video games/movies/etc go. The cabinet has a glass door, so it's nice and easy to utilize for display purposes also when I receive a piece worthy enough to be displayed in such a prominent area. Your plan sounds like something I'd love to do some day. I wanna see pics when it's done!

Yeah, maybe you should. :)

I will def post pics. getting the round around with getting the pedestal made but soon hopefully very soon ... :pray:

Whoa, he looks pretty skinny and non-menacing at that angle.

Keep him front on for maximum scariness.

He does have a weird stance from the side, kinda looks like he is leaning forward to look you straight in the eye before he puts that axe through your skull ... :panic:

Ok so I know that the white mark at the end of the nose on the mask is Screen acurate but I noticed that my paint job was not done very well. I looked back at a lot of photos because once I noticed this it was all I could look at. I had to check out others to see how good or not good of a job was done.

Mine looked like Jason had bent down to smell a cake and came back up with frosting on his nose. It looked like whoever did the paint work just took a bruch and did one lazy stroke. It did not look screen acurate. It looked kinda dumb.

Anyways I noticed a few other complaints and that some masks looked great and others suffered from cake icing. So I got out my #2 pencil and went to work. I did not take any before shots and you can't really see it in the outside shots I took but believe me it's there. A Pencil is nice because if you don't like the way it looks it comes off easy and smudges easy, so it looks like the other scraps and smudges on the mask. So here are a couple of photos if anyone else out there has OCD like me. :) It's far from perfect but my wife and I both thought it looked much better then the white smear. I also think it's a good enough job that if I did not say anything about using a pencil nobody would notice.

P1120037.jpg

P1120046.jpg

Jaws, you can also do a black wash with lots of water as well, just a suggestion if you don't dig the pencil trick after a while.

Either brush it on and wipe with a towel or smudge it on with a towel lightly until the color is to liking.

Jaws, you can also do a black wash with lots of water as well, just a suggestion if you don't dig the pencil trick after a while.

Either brush it on and wipe with a towel or smudge it on with a towel lightly until the color is to liking.

Thanks Skiman! I been thinking about something more permanent. Black wash with acrylic paint come off pretty easily if I screw up right?

Nice idea JAWS doing this to the mask. I was also thinking about doing the same thing. But nice way of going about it Skiman. Will try it out. :)

Thanks Skiman! I been thinking about something more permanent. Black wash with acrylic paint come off pretty easily if I screw up right?

Yea the using of lots of water will keep you safe, just dilute the black acrylic really thin and dab.

Nice idea JAWS doing this to the mask. I was also thinking about doing the same thing. But nice way of going about it Skiman. Will try it out. :)

The biggest issue for me was not just the bright white but the size of the mark. it started to low and went to high. I had to really scuff up and blend that into the mask.

The biggest issue for me was not just the bright white but the size of the mark. it started to low and went to high. I had to really scuff up and blend that into the mask.

trial and error :lecture . I like the idea of using a pencil or even charcoal pen. This way i keep it original until i can safely customize the piece some how.

trial and error :lecture . I like the idea of using a pencil or even charcoal pen. This way i keep it original until i can safely customize the piece some how.

Thats how I feel. If I ever have to sell him I can take off the pencil and he is back to his original state. I still may give the black wash a try though.

Back