Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Halloween approaches and the fall air is crisp....I remember how great it is to be a collector of Monsters items.:peace Esp. this particular glorious item that I own. Exclusive version of course*cough cough**:nana::monkey3

for guys who are looking for a good looking frame for such an odd size of the jason print, check this out.. I love it and picked it up at michaels, it reminds me of a big baseball card holder lol..

DSC03651.jpg

Anyone know the dimensions of this thing? Heading to Michael's in a bit.

cr0w's is 12 x 16, but I like the way this one looks better.

Just moved Jason downstairs for the season, next to the television.

Stoked! :D

damn thats a nice framed piece. I like how its matted. I gotta do that as well.

My Jason is falling apart...:(

His EX head must've fallen off the little stand or something, because the paint has chipped.

Also, perhaps my magnets might be loose or something, because I mearly turned him, and his machete hand fell off...and snapped. On a carpet floor...:(

Oh well. I'll grab the super glue....:(

His EX head must've fallen off the little stand or something, because the paint has chipped.

Also, perhaps my magnets might be loose or something, because I mearly turned him, and his machete hand fell off...and snapped. On a carpet floor...:(

Are you kidding around? If not, then **Ack!!**:slap:panic::horror

catIHasASad.jpg

THIS IS WHY THERE SHOULD BE AN AGE LIMIT ON PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURES! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Back