Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the plan. I made the snaps in such a way that I can just poke a hole in whatever I use for strap material and slip them on. This way I can actually use elastic, and if that dries out and fails to remain tight, I can easily put new ones on. Nylon may be the one-time way to go though.

I just need to find some 1/4" or thinner now. Any leads?

That's the plan. I made the snaps in such a way that I can just poke a hole in whatever I use for strap material and slip them on. This way I can actually use elastic, and if that dries out and fails to remain tight, I can easily put new ones on. Nylon may be the one-time way to go though.

I just need to find some 1/4" or thinner now. Any leads?
I know that a lot of smaller devices use a flat sort of nylon strap. Cameras, flashlights, etc. I don't think it would be that difficult to find the small amount you'd need for such an undertaking. Best o luck, brother! Can't wait to see that mofo finished. :rock

THIS IS WHY THERE SHOULD BE AN AGE LIMIT ON PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURES! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

How about 20?

:wave:lol

But dont feel bad though. He can be fixed.

But I seriously don't know how the head got so dinged up...I know it fell down a few times when I set it standing up, but nothing to hurt it, or scratch it.

Someone must've done it by accident.

Very strange.

The machete though, is all my fault.

How about 20?

:wave:lol

But dont feel bad though. He can be fixed.

But I seriously don't know how the head got so dinged up...I know it fell down a few times when I set it standing up, but nothing to hurt it, or scratch it.

Someone must've done it by accident.

Very strange.

The machete though, is all my fault.
"I seriously don't know how the head got so dinged up... I know it fell down a few times... someone must've done it by accident."
That is too much, brother! Yer killin' me here! :lol

I know that a lot of smaller devices use a flat sort of nylon strap. Cameras, flashlights, etc. I don't think it would be that difficult to find the small amount you'd need for such an undertaking. Best o luck, brother! Can't wait to see that mofo finished. :rock

That's actually something I hadn't thought of. Thanks. That might make it much easier to find what I need (as long as I don't need to buy a camera to get it LOL).

"I seriously don't know how the head got so dinged up... I know it fell down a few times... someone must've done it by accident."
That is too much, brother! Yer killin' me here! :lol

When I say fall down, I mean I stood the head up, and it fell back or forward. Not off anything. And every time it did, it looked alright. No dings, or scratches.

:dunno

That's actually something I hadn't thought of. Thanks. That might make it much easier to find what I need (as long as I don't need to buy a camera to get it LOL).
:lol No problemo. Just borrow a future ex-friends camera. :D
When I say fall down, I mean I stood the head up, and it fell back or forward. Not off anything. And every time it did, it looked alright. No dings, or scratches.

:dunno
:horror Be careful, man! :gah:

I just looked at both of my mini flashlights that I use for scorpion hunting and they both have a decent length of flat nylon that looks about the right size. You may be able to score a small cheap flashlight to cover the job. :)

My killer has a first name; it's J-A-S-O-N.

My killer has a second name; it's V-O-O-R-H-E-E-S.

And for Halloween my killer will have a new mask.

Sorry for the blur. It's hard to hold the camera steady with one hand.

MaskinProgress-1.jpg

NoseinMask.jpg

MaskinProgress2.jpg

MaskinProgress3.jpg

:yess:

Love it so far SS!!!!

I will 110% be in for one.

Fishburn...:lol Yeah, I guess he was.

Steal away. Be my guest. I own no copyrights to the idea. In fact, some newb had posted a pic of one he did some pages back that gave me the idea to go for it. I was originally just going to mod my masked head, but this is best of both worlds if you have the Ex head.

Back