Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two types:

There's these people...

group-happy-people.jpg

and then there's

us....

people4.jpeg

:lol Contrary to popular belief, Jason was never actaully a goalie.

You'd think from watching the films and seeing how the mask looks more and more 'battle-damabed' as they progress that the scratches in part 3 are deliberate. In fact, those scratches were made by the prop masks being stacked on top of each other in a box.

Some of the scratches are so bad that you can see white underneath, like on the nose, but the masks are not white. They were cast in clear plastic, and the white is the paint on the backside.

But what is the actual color of the front?

Well, when I painted the PF protos, and even my own custom mask recently, I couldn't tell for sure if it was a little green, or a little yellow, a little brown cause it seemed to change slightly depending on lighting.

The true color of Jason's mask in part 3 is Sandshell Beige, the same color as this old car and was painted with touch up paint. There is one shot in part 3 when Jason is breaking through a window that lightning flashes and you can see the true color of the mask.

SandshellBeige.jpg

:lol Contrary to popular belief, Jason was never actaully a goalie.

You'd think from watching the films and seeing how the mask looks more and more 'battle-damabed' as they progress that the scratches in part 3 are deliberate. In fact, those scratches were made by the prop masks being stacked on top of each other in a box.

Some of the scratches are so bad that you can see white underneath, like on the nose, but the masks are not white. They were cast in clear plastic, and the white is the paint on the backside.

:lol I didn't know it was popular belief. He'd make a fine goalie. Hack everyone standing in front of the net.

But what is the actual color of the front?

Well, when I painted the PF protos, and even my own custom mask recently, I couldn't tell for sure if it was a little green, or a little yellow, a little brown cause it seemed to change slightly depending on lighting.

The true color of Jason's mask in part 3 is Sandshell Beige, the same color as this old car and was painted with touch up paint. There is one shot in part 3 when Jason is breaking through a window that lightning flashes and you can see the true color of the mask.

SandshellBeige.jpg

Cool facts ! Thanks.

Two types:

There's these people...

group-happy-people.jpg

and then there's

us....

people4.jpeg

I thought you were part of this group :lol

nerd.jpg

2. In what foothills of what county in what state is Crystal Lake located?

In part 3, when Shelly and Vera go to the convenience store, there is a sign on the wall saying "Welcome to Green Valley".

In part 4, Jason's body is taken to Sussex County.

Green Valley, Sussex County, and Crystal Lake are all real places in New Jersey. You can actually find them on Google Maps. They do not seem to exist quite like they do in the movies though and there is more than one Crystal Lake; one being on Axe Factory Rd.:slap

Not sure if this is any news to Silent Surfer or to many of you. But I realized for the first time a few months back that Stan's Winston Jason make up did make it to the final film. Thanks to Blu Ray, I never realized it in previous releases.

I actually didn't know until a year or so ago that Stan Winston had even done a makeup version at all despite having seen pics of his Jason before.

I actually didn't know until a year or so ago that Stan Winston had even done a makeup version at all despite having seen pics of his Jason before.

Same here. I found out in 2009 when meeting Richard Brooker for the first time at a monster mania convention. He had a photo of him in Winston makeup and told me the story of how it felt that it looked to demonic and not Jason looking so they changed it.

But at the very beginning of the movie where Jason is standing in the dark next to the clothes line, you can make out that he is wearing full Stan Winston makeup.

Very similar.

it felt that it looked to demonic and not Jason looking so they changed it.

Sometimes I wonder if Stan Winston would ever have become as big as he did without James Cameron and others doing all the designs for the stuff Winston got credit for making. Terminator Endoskeleton > Cameron. Predator face > Cameron. Aliens Queen > Cameron. Aliens warriors > Giger and then Cameron. JP Dinosaurs > God/nature.

But at the very beginning of the movie where Jason is standing in the dark next to the clothes line, you can make out that he is wearing full Stan Winston makeup.

Did not know that. I'll have to look closer.

Very cool trivia. Didn't know alot of that. Finally got around to ordering a regular of this statue and I'm very excited to say the least. It should be here soon.

Back