Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool trivia. Didn't know alot of that. Finally got around to ordering a regular of this statue and I'm very excited to say the least. It should be here soon.

The regular display version is the best anyway. That's how I have mine...

...downstairs, by the TV, for the season.

Sent from mind via Jedi mind trick.

OK is it just me?????

Here is something I think I noticed. My Jason and my friends Jason seems to have two different stances.

One where he is more leaning back (my friends photos on the right) and one where he is more leaning forward (My photos on the left).

I have seen these both in person but not side by side. I am going to try and get a shot of them together this weekend. Perhaps it's the camera and where the angle is but I have thought this when I have seen them in person also. I don't see it as much in the second photos but it's there in the first set IMO. Whats everyone else think?? Just wondering.

P1110442.jpg
P1120367.jpg

P1110443.jpg
P1120362.jpg

I am pretty sure they are different. This is my second Jason. I got another and sent back the first because I did not like the paint job. The first one I had stood more like my friends. I never liked they way it stood with that sort of leaning back look. When I got my second one and set him up on his stand in my room noticed right away. I was not 100% sure I was right. I went to my friends house and looked at his again and was pretty sure I was right. I finally took these photos of my second one (thinking of selling him, need some funds) and remembered that I had photos of my friends EX version. Sure enough they look different. When I compare them today I will double check bases and will place them on each others base to see if it's somehow the pin. If it is not then It must mean I have the ultimate super duper EX body ;) So I will be selling him for 1 billion dollars :)

Ok here are the photos.

Without question there is a difference. Like I said my original Jason was just like my friends. I have seen other jasons on this board with the same leaning back look that my friends and my original had. It was one of my main problems with the sculpt when pictures started showing up.
Anyways I made sure the pegs were in I even switched bases to make sure it was the sculpt and not the base. I think the photos speak for themselves. Before anyone asks - Yes this was a even area for the pieces to be displayed on

P1120382.jpg

P1120378.jpg

P1120369.jpg

Look at how much different the angle of the ax head is in these photos

P1120372.jpg

P1120373.jpg

In this photo I have the Jason's leaning toward each other and it helps the back leaning Jason look much better.
P1120376.jpg

Here is a photo of my original Jason that had that back leaning straight legged look
P1110893.jpg

I think it's just the shirt that's doing that. :huh

And the one in the 2nd pic on the right isn't on the stand correctly. Look at his drunk lean and left foot. :lol

I think it's just the shirt that's doing that. :huh

And the one in the 2nd pic on the right isn't on the stand correctly. Look at his drunk lean and left foot. :lol

Thats how he looks my man. My friend was there with me we made sure he was in his base the right way. Thats my point. He has a drunk lean as well as some others I have seen.

Can't be the shirt. The shirt would not make the ax head have such different angles.

Just saying.

Thats how he looks my man. My friend was there with me we made sure he was in his base the right way. Thats my point. He has a drunk lean as well as some others I have seen.

Can't be the shirt. The shirt would not make the ax head have such different angles.

Just saying.

Maybe he has a bum peg hole like my first one did?

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: I'd contact Sideshow, show them the leaning pic and ask about a replacement.

I just checked the peg again. The body is now sitting in my base and it still has the lean. The peg fits in and the foot with the peg is flush against the base.

Others that seem to have that laid back look. Now no offence to any whos pictures I used. I could be wrong about your statue. It is hard to find photos of Jason taken at the angles that I used to show the problem. Perhaps now we know why ;) ;) ;) J/K

b37fb8fd.jpg

P1110893.jpg

03.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

P1060275.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

The shots you're using have more to do with the position of the piece for the picture. Those figures don't have the drunk lean like yours. Seriously bud, I'd contact Sideshow and show them your drunk lean pick and ask about a replacement.

The shots you're using have more to do with the position of the piece for the picture. Those figures don't have the drunk lean like yours. Seriously bud, I'd contact Sideshow and show them your drunk lean pick and ask about a replacement.

Well I think I will tell my friend to do that. It was his item. I actually gave him my body since I was going to sell it. Perhaps i will see what I can do.

Back