Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not pass by choice :( the deal was expired by the time I got home from work. I dont have enough yet for it at full price. But when I do hes mine ALL MINE :yess:

Last edited:
To everyone who's been hating on my 'Its still way too much comment'- I picked up an UC PF for $77 this spook. Just sayin

Again, thanks for the heads up on that one Blitz. But I just don't realistically see the same thing happening with Jason ever. Maybe, but much less likely.

I don't think I would want the Undying Carcass for free. That disgusting thing will give my wife asco. As a matter of fact I don't like none of The Dead PF's. Bring back the 1/6 Dead figures please. For this particular line the 1/6 is where it's at. Those were bad ass. :rock

I smell what the Surfer is cookin'!!! :rock

Who wouldn't with their nose where yours is? :nana:

dog+in+but

Your all just jealous ;). I will agree it is a nasty piece but then again thats the reason im getting one

Having both, I'd say if given the option of having to give one up, without hesitation, the UC would go before Jason. :huh

Well... it's not the EX. but I'm still very excited to get him.

FINAL FLEX PAYMENT DUE
FOR Jason III PF

Item name: Jason III PF
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $279.99
Ship cost: $23.54
Final Payment: $85.97

Back