FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I'm glad you can PO stuff at SDCC. That way I don't have to get in and mix stuff up for these figures.

I wonder if they will have like ES of 2000. I mean last year the Leia Boushh and Bib both had ES of 2500 because of preorders at SDCC. I always worry about these because alot of people have already got a head start.

To Josh or Tom when you go to SDCC do they ask for ID or anything when you are placing your order or do you just write down all the your information on a card with all of the things you want and your account info and they go back and add it to your account.

And these Hobbits will be mine in just a few hours. I cant wait to see a detailed accessory list.

considering you could get the exclusives to Legolas long after the PPO I'd imagin that these won't sell out fast.

As I mentioned earlier, I'll be in a meeting at the time of the PP. I'm going to try and sneak away and call in my order but I doubt that oppourtunity will arise.

If for some reason it sells out and I'm unable to order, I would appreciate if anyone who is ordering the exclusives but are not sure they are keeping their order, that they would keep me in mind. :eek:

you'll have a bit a time to catch the exclusives.. the regular versions will never sell out.

The only time I ever feel relieved is when I see my order number. That is a great feeling and then I can enjoy the rest of my day, but then I will start thinking about Friday and the heck that Im sure Bespin Luke will cause. I can see another server crash like Obi-Wan

Wow, I was VERY close to forgetting about this PPO, they don't often come on Mondays, very excited about this one, good luck, may the servers hold up.

Good luck everybody! Monday is an odd time for the PPO, but I am glad to have popped over here for the reminder!

I'm not really worried about getting mine, just want to see some new pictures and the exclusives. If no Lothlorien cloaks the monkey will cry :monkey2

Back