FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9213_press06-001.jpg

I logged in real quick 2 take a peak at the exclusive items. They're neat but I'm just glad we're getting Hobbits. :rock

Woo-hoo! Lothlorien cloaks! Phial of Galadriel! Lembas bread! I don't know how these could be any better. elven rope ? ;) thanks sideshow!!

It came up.. I ordered... it said empty.. I hit back button... ordered again... went through.. place order... cart empty... hit back button.. placed order again... went through with con number!! :monkey4

Man, I', so glad they did a bundle order for them! I wonder if that means you can order a 2nd one of each in additional solo orders??? Anyway, it's 3 am on Tuesday morning here in Australia, I'm back off to bed!

I just bipassed the order together button and just added Frodo to my cart, retyped the SSC address in the browser, logged in again, added Sam, Frodo was still in my cart, and I ordered them together, there's no real savings to the 2 at once for unit price anyhow.

I got 'em, but while the screen said that they were not yet available, they had them listed as separate items towards the bottom of the screen. Not sure if this is happening to others, but I hope it helps! I'll look at the pictures later when others have had a chance to order.

Little clunky this time (every time I would attempt to order the pair together my shopping cart would get dumped --shades of GG! Had to enter the Hobbitses separately) but still quick 'n easy overall.

What can I say, I think we're just spoiled by how easy SS pre-orders have gotten. :lol

Just the Frodo for me, got logged in at 10.06

Where would Frodo be without his Sam? Frodo wouldn't have gotten far without Sam. :D

I didn't expect the pipes. Break out the Southfarthing leaf. Awesome!

If any of you were having problems with the shopping cart, they should be fixed now. Please log-out, close browser and try again :duff

Back