FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, the PPO kept coming back with a message saying it hadn't started yet. That went on until 10:05. Then I got on and ordered each individually with no problem. And thanks to the rewards points...I got them both for 36.72 total before shipping.

I didnt even notice anything I just hit the buy both button and then hit place my order. I just got a confirmation email for both of them so I think Im good but geez that says Legolas price is now $109.

These are among the worst Ex accessories yet. I'll be ordering from an e-tailer.

Wondering if these are worth waiting out to see if they plummet to below $50 like Borormir and Faramir and Legolas.

For me, the PPO kept coming back with a message saying it hadn't started yet. That went on until 10:05. Then I got on and ordered each individually with no problem. And thanks to the rewards points...I got them both for 36.72 total before shipping.

Yeah, I kept getting the same screen until about 10:05 as well but then all was good (except for the 'order together' button).

I thought you couldn't use rewards points on pre-orders?

Actually, I have often wondered about people having that impression (I don't wonder about the people, just where they got that impression). There is nothing in the rules that say a PPO for a Sideshow item is exempt from the rewards points. I tried on a few Star Wars items and was refused. I complained to Sideshow about it and they said noone else complained, but that they would gt it corected. Apperantly they have.

Dusty, is there a difference between ordering them as the combo item and ordering them on the same order using the individuals buttons? If so, would SSC tweak orders in the system after that were done adding the figures individually to one order? I tried to close the browers and refresh and it still takes me to the login screeen after I click the place order button for the bundle pack.

Back