Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, damn him for fixing himself.

JR needs to fix her laugh too!

surprise-ah.gif

xQYbJpqKK-zc8JlWalct9To6uoH34WaEeGMNEFZ4_CK0eMm8CmxMq7hJOcSd3W7Q1OijuNTSkiRFnCvx7fvmEJzPFf7qUm0cPUyK6feAO26iz-YBtU2rzLNoxDHy5k6CnMkXBAxCBJetSrw9dMRfTUE_6lXNoCwIinDKTSW7p4yQ_omtP60n-g

Furiosa was amazing visually and had a pretty good story, but it felt a little long. a little too long.
and it didn't feel like it had the urgency of fury road. but I liked it a lot,

Furiosa was amazing visually and had a pretty good story, but it felt a little long. a little too long.
and it didn't feel like it had the urgency of fury road. but I liked it a lot,
I liked it a lot too, it did drag and the CGI held it back but still an awesome ride!

It did meander at times.

...A tale as old as time... Furiosa and The Dementus.
fury road was fast, pretty tight editing. always moving, had a sense of suspense. the bad guys were always near them.

furiosa, it has more room to breathe. and a much bigger story, which was nice, but I could see myself fast forwarding some parts of it on repeats.

and ironically I wish they didn't slip on the 40 day war. I wanted more of that.
I liked it a lot too, it did drag and the CGI held it back but still an awesome ride!
I actually didn't mind the cgi at all. I didn't notice it being too bad. I liked everything I saw.

That'd be awesome if the sound guys just dubbed his old laugh all throughout the movie anyway, lol.
Honestly even if he did his laugh from what i’ve seen of the movie it looks really bad and he comes off so timid now with no zest to his walk.

Also just to let crows know…

1. Welcome back very cool seeing your name pop up.

2. It took a while but I have warmed up tremendously to Fury Road and i’m happy that Furiosa was very different, a great prequel.

I saw it again and I think I might like it a bit more than Fury Road. I wish Max was in it. It would be the perfect Mad Max movie.

Having said that, I think my favorite character is Immortan Joe. He was so good in the film and his character design has to be one of the best designs in the last 20 years. It was so nice to see a younger more calculating version of Joe. The new actor was even better than the original, imo.

One thing I didn't noticed in theaters was the Charlize Theron cameo. That was cool.

I never noticed that was Charlize before.

He was.... for fourteen seconds anyway.

Eating, then watching Furiosa stagger across the desert with the vultures circling over her.

View attachment 712279View attachment 712280

I know, just wish he had a larger role. Like maybe he finds Furiosa's boyfriend still alive and helps him or something.

I just noticed that the interceptor still has the front bumper. Maybe this film takes place before The Road Warrior events?

I know, just wish he had a larger role. Like maybe he finds Furiosa's boyfriend still alive and helps him or something.

I just noticed that the interceptor still has the front bumper. Maybe this film takes place before The Road Warrior events?

It's possible, because it's hard to pin down just how much time passes between Furiosa defeating Dementus and the beginning of Fury Road. :unsure:

(Since Furiosa is shown as Charlize Theron at the end of the film, and Charlize is about 21 years older than Anya Taylor-Joy, there are plenty of years to play with).

I prefer that he wasn't in the movie because then it becomes his movie, and you wish it was his movie.
besides then you have to get a younger actor, and then it becomes messy. the movie has too many characters as it is.

1720521371011.gif

If that’s the case that would immediately destroy the Feral Kid theory from FR! :gah:

What have you done…WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

Back