Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wanted a miracle... I give you the C... G... I...

die-hard-smiling.gif

Alan Rickman did it first. Now that's acting! :lol

1720678856714.png

The bumper was missing in Fury Road and the car was badly damaged. It looked pretty good in Furiosa.

Anyway, I looked into it. According to the comics, Max rebuilds the Interceptor sometime after Beyond ThunderDome.

So how about this timeline

Mad Max - Furiosa (car still looks good) - The Road Warrior (loses bumper and blows up) -Thunderdome - Video

Game (rebuilds Interceptor) - Fury Road (badly damaged Interceptor 2.0)

That works.
Yea there is an entire series of comics filling in alot of gaps .

One for:
Max
Furiosa
The wives
Joe (best one)
The war Rig

I'm not familiar with the game's storyline but in the comic he wins a new 351 engine in "Thunderdome Plus" to help rebuild the Interceptor:

SiYrGCF.jpeg

uYG6rj2.jpeg

Also chanced upon this pic on Facebook last night - the closest thing Australia had to a real-life Interceptor!

wT0Z3H4.jpeg
The game is essentially the same, you win random car upgrades in fights.

With the help of an NPC (Chumbucket) you rebuild the interceptor.

Chumbucket is in Furiosa , along with Scrotus. Who first appears in the game.

Shame , it's a great game, the lore is a bit out of "other universe" territory....and it's a bash and smash for for most part , but I loved it.

Yes a good game, but unfortunately repetitive, attack all the camps, more than 200 dumps to search, I would have preferred more scenario, but the post apocalyptic atmosphere well transcribed, I like the attacks of convoys by car, and the hand-to-hand combat, very similar to the Arkham games, it's a shame on the other hand to improve Mad Max and the Magnum opus without having a new game +

Yes a good game, but unfortunately repetitive, attack all the camps, more than 200 dumps to search, I would have preferred more scenario, but the post apocalyptic atmosphere well transcribed, I like the attacks of convoys by car, and the hand-to-hand combat, very similar to the Arkham games, it's a shame on the other hand to improve Mad Max and the Magnum opus without having a new game +
The combat mechanics were brutal, as a huge fan of the Arkham games, I say give me MORE!

No commentary!!!????
From me? For France For France there is a special edition of the steelbook but which will only be released in October.
The one in the video is cool even if there are no photos of Furiosa.

The exclusive french version (not really convinced, it's very flashy). which one is your favorite? :)

furiosa-khroniki-bezumnogo-maksa-2024-angl-yazyk-4k-uhd-blu-ray-steelbook-739955.jpg

Furiosa-steelbook-4K-8-1.jpg

Another version :
4e4d4d86-3673-49b4-84a4-b2a8e40571b2.jpg

f7554e8f-8fff-4dd3-8d71-e09d86e05f4e.jpg

Saw again on HBO this morning. Loved it even more 2nd time around. Although I liked Dementus less. It's such a great world. I really wish we'd get The Wasteland or whatever was to be. I hope this picks up more fans now that its more widely available.

Yeah, for some reason every time Dementus was onscreen I became less involved. I can't explain it. I was more invested when he wasn't around. He talks too much, I think. A bit kooky. I'm sure I'll come back around to him as a villain, just wasn't in the mood for him on this particular viewing.

It still bugs me that Furiosa runs away from the wives chamber and no one seems to care, no moment of 'search', nothing. Joe was so mesmerized by her, you'd think he'd check on her every visit... and then she's gone! He'd go ballistic.

But that's... another story...

Back